You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 11-23-12 The Joint Las Vegas, NV

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

That "Ali" song seemed to pop up a lot tonight in all those updates, is that some kind of new jam...? 10 14

16 I must admit, I've always been curious about why Ali signs each and every post. Ali? Any interest in enlightening us? Not that you have to, but I've just always wondered about it.

It's just a habit I got into around 2002 when I first started posting on Jarmo's board. At the time I viewed message board post like an email message I suppose and it became habit long ago.

I shudder to think how metallex would've reacted had I used my full legal name:haha:

Anyway round 2 today. Great show last night. Seeing Izzy and getting to hear a beautiful version of CITR were highlights for me. What a great night.

Ali

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
Ali wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

16 I must admit, I've always been curious about why Ali signs each and every post. Ali? Any interest in enlightening us? Not that you have to, but I've just always wondered about it.

It's just a habit I got into around 2002 when I first started posting on Jarmo's board. At the time I viewed message board post like an email message I suppose and it became habit long ago.

I shudder to think how metallex would've reacted had I used my full legal name:haha:

Anyway round 2 today. Great show last night. Seeing Izzy and getting to hear a beautiful version of CITR were highlights for me. What a great night.

Ali

Fair enough, thanks for the reply.

And yeah, I bet seeing Izzy was a highlight. Even though I'm not a big fan of the song, CitR was cool to hear IMO as well.

Good luck tonight. I have to assume you'll get the longest set of the residency since it's the last show.

Thanks. Looking forward to it. Going to see the Criss Angel first.

Should be cool!

Ali

johndivney wrote:

The last show? Hope he goes balls out. Bust out PTU.

Yea right.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Chris Angel then GNR...man my jealously level is maxing out here. I love all illusionist stuff and Chris Angel has mad skills.

Oh and John...I would pay but no-one accepted my bet!!!

Maybe tonight wink

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

14 Years with Izzy. Listen to what Axl Says at the very end "Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Izzy Stradlin... fresh from the hall of shame"

I guess Axl has been visiting the gnrevo boards again... 14

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Frank and Ron absolutely kill on CITR. What a great song.

Axl came alive halfway through 14 Years, and Izzy is god. Just a cool muthafucka. Lost my shit at the near three guitar pile up just after the second chorus going into Bumble's solo. big_smile

Board footer