You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: I am Going to be a Mommy Again

Congratulations!

Thanks so much everyone  http://www.dachsie.org/vbb/images/smilies/bighug.gif

We are going to find out what it is, some say it's a girl because this pregnancy started out different then my first which was a boy.

I know what you mean Scarlett, my boy is already 4 1/2 gonna be 5 over the summer and I can't believe he is going to start Kindergarten next year.

Supaplex maybe I'll post a pic   18

Seriously thanks so much for all the nice responses.

I gotta say now I have a nice burst of energy and I am digging that opposed to the zombie I was before.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I've always wanted to fuck a pregnant woman.:bed:

Too bad I don't live in New York.......

I have to say, I do NOT enjoy sex when I am prego.   It's awkward with the belly, your boobs hurt so any pressure on the nipple really fucking hurts.     For me personally, I just don't like the extra weight besides the stomach, I am just not comfortable.

Scarlett
 Rep: 2 

Scarlett wrote:

James, shame on you!!!!!

DJT, kindergarten is the start of several years that will go by in a blurr. Once they start school, the time just flies by.

My oldest daughter and I have been looking around to see what college she's interested in going in a couple of years. Every time she discusses college, I have to look away, as the tears are about to flow. I ask myself daily, "where did the time go?". I was never one of those Moms that was glad summer vacation was over- I enjoyed just about every moment of those days. Now, she's looking at several colleges out of state- talk about nerve wracking. This summer, she'll be gone for three weeks training so that next year, she can be a counselor at the summer camp she has attended the last four years. This will probably be the last year she goes on vacation with us in the summer months, as she'll be a full time counselor next year. sad

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

hey, all the best wishes, congratulations....

julia (babydolls)
 Rep: 6 

congrats DTJ - cool news, hope its all smooth-sailing from here on in for you both!

Scarlett wrote:

James, shame on you!!!!!

DJT, kindergarten is the start of several years that will go by in a blurr. Once they start school, the time just flies by.

My oldest daughter and I have been looking around to see what college she's interested in going in a couple of years. Every time she discusses college, I have to look away, as the tears are about to flow. I ask myself daily, "where did the time go?". I was never one of those Moms that was glad summer vacation was over- I enjoyed just about every moment of those days. Now, she's looking at several colleges out of state- talk about nerve wracking. This summer, she'll be gone for three weeks training so that next year, she can be a counselor at the summer camp she has attended the last four years. This will probably be the last year she goes on vacation with us in the summer months, as she'll be a full time counselor next year. sad

Wow College, I can't even imagine that now.   I bet they go by really quick.   Sometimes I look at Jake, especially if he has on a white tshirt and jeans and he's sitting at his little table either eating or doing something or even just watching tv and I can fast forward 15 years and see him 20 years old, sitting there in a tshirt and jeans, it's really weird and it does make me sad so I can't imagine what the real thing is like.
Good luck to your daughter and may she have wonderful College years and be really successfull in her career choice.

Elmir and Julia thanks so much for the well wishes big_smile

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

First off, congrats again DTJ!  Hope all is well and things go smoothly!

Scarlett wrote:

James, shame on you!!!!!

Ever think about Canada?  Tuition at my university is REALLY cheap and it offers a very wide variety of degree programs.  I know it's tough to think about kids going away, but if she's looking at moving out of state, it probably doesn't make a difference.  Living expenses are low here too.  The only thing that would probably be costly would be transportation back and forth from here and your home.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Congrats DTJ!! 22

Neat story Scarlett, I was the youngest & never thought how it probably impacted my Mom when I stopped going with them on vacations.

Board footer