You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Re: Live at the Ritz, full concert

Intercourse wrote:

My wife is out tonight, its a little green, some wine and this baby!!

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I wish they would do an official release of this puppy. But thank God for YouTube. It has made bootlegging so much easier than it used to be.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Awesome. I said on another board I'd easily swap the 3 hour show for a 55 minute show like this. No amount of pyro, strippers, 3d or guitar noodling can replicate this. Getting a bit old now, but the best concerts of my life were those ones that went by in a flash and left you thinking, 'wow, what the fuck just happened there!'

I have a question for all the old time gunners on this board.

Did anyone attend this concert? Can you remember? I'd love to hear your recollection of the night.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

oh...the memories. Haven't watched it in years but should definitely be considered one of the all time greatest concerts. This show takes me back to 7th grade. MTV played it every day for months and the nanosecond I got off the school bus I'd run home and immediately turn on MTV, grab some snacks, and sit right in front of the TV. A nuclear war could have happened and I wouldn't have moved an inch until it ended. Didn't know until years later that the show was edited(Mama Kin was excluded).

Board footer