You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: For The Guys, Which Do You Prefer? (In Women)

AtariLegend wrote:

The subject matter is self explanatory, I voted Red.... Too many shallow Blondes around.

I voted for "other".

Because I like women overall, damn it.

AtariLegend wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

I voted for "other".

Because I like women, damn it.

I think I may have worded this poll wrongly...

AtariLegend wrote:

Actually forget that, this is a heterosexual poll... Read next time, CSS.

AtariLegend wrote:

Read next time, CSS.

I did.

And I answered - but I fixed it.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

The subject matter is self explanatory, I voted Red.... Too many shallow Blondes around.

I vote blond because some redheads are gingers and therefore lack souls... haha.
Brunettes are nice too, but blonds are best simply because they're rarer.  Of course, I'm a man who loves natural colour... If someone's not a natural blond, it's very easy to tell.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I voted red. I love me some redheads. Still, I could easily vote other. Something about a punker chick with dyed hair always gets me. I hate punk music though. I'm just in it for the women. Yeah, that's right. I said it.

Mike
 Rep: 13 

Mike wrote:

I voted brunette, redheads and blondes are hot too but brunettes seem less vain IMO

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I'm not gonna vote. It doesn't really matter. Some girls look better blonde, others look better brunette, others look better as a redhead... I have no preference.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I voted blonde because I have a blonde at the moment that I am pretty happy with.  But it's kind of a moving feast for me.

i suffer from the grass always appearing greener on the other side of the fence.  When I have a blonde I tend to really find brunette's quite hot, when I'm with a brunette I find myself checking out blondes again.

I don't know if I really have a distinct single preference - generally in the past if the chick was hot then I would have a crack at her - regardless of hair colour.

Board footer