You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Elementary School Shooting in US

faldor wrote:

Polluxlm, I suggest you stop with the conspiracy theories. You have no clue what you're talking about. You can't possibly judge how people should or shouldn't act in every situation. Nor should you know how people should pose for pictures. Seriously, I find your last few posts completely disrespectful to those grieving this horrible tragedy.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

So what exactly are you trying to say Polluxlm?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

That a lot of pictures and video from the media appears to be staged and shopped. That many of the people being interviewed are actors. Possibly all. There's even a Sandy Hook reference in the Dark Knight Rises.

If that's because nothing happened or because the media can't get real family members to sell their stories I don't know, but this fake media stuff has become very prevalent at least since 9/11.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Ummmm... My brother committed suicide and  I can specifically remember the next day my dad, my other brother and myself sitting in a  restaurant having a  conversation and many times laughing about stuff.  Hell I remember smiling and laughing at the funeral.  So big f-ing deal that the cameras happend to catch the father crack a  smile.

Also "devil horns"  gimme a fucking break.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

That a lot of pictures and video from the media appears to be staged and shopped. That many of the people being interviewed are actors. Possibly all. There's even a Sandy Hook reference in the Dark Knight Rises.

If that's because nothing happened or because the media can't get real family members to sell their stories I don't know, but this fake media stuff has become very prevalent at least since 9/11.

yeah and according to the sports almanac in Back to the Future II Florida won the world series in 1997. Funny that at the time the movie was made Florida didn't even have an MLB team yet in 1997 the Florida Marlins won the world series in real life.

Sound the conspiracy alarms!!!
roll

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
Bono wrote:

Ummmm... My brother committed suicide and  I can specifically remember the next day my dad, my other brother and myself sitting in a  restaurant having a  conversation and many times laughing about stuff.  Hell I remember smiling and laughing at the funeral.  So big f-ing deal that the cameras happend to catch the father crack a  smile.

I know exactly what you're talking about, this isn't it.

Between family and friends, yes totally normal to reminisce the good times and have a smile to relieve tension. In official occasions no. At the very least only because you're not supposed to do that. And I'm not talking about telling a few jokes at the get together, I'm talking cracking a smile during the precession. And especially not with a bunch of strangers before you go on tv asking for money. That act in itself, going on tv a couple of days later (I mean, for what?) is the last thing on your mind in a situation like that, which I'm sure you know.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
Bono wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

yeah and according to the sports almanac in Back to the Future II Florida won the world series in 1997. Funny that at the time the movie was made Florida didn't even have an MLB team yet in 1997 the Florida Marlins won the world series in real life.

Sound the conspiracy alarms!!!
roll

Yeah, strange how these things happen.

polls_911_simpsons_5630_727607_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
faldor wrote:

Polluxlm, I suggest you stop with the conspiracy theories. You have no clue what you're talking about. You can't possibly judge how people should or shouldn't act in every situation. Nor should you know how people should pose for pictures. Seriously, I find your last few posts completely disrespectful to those grieving this horrible tragedy.

That I realize and I wouldn't mention it in this instance if I wasn't totally sure of it.

If you can watch this and still think these are people that have really lost a family member I don't know what to tell you and you can call me crazy or whatever. Then I won't bring it up again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHDE5tpHtvQ

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

You're a fucking nutter dude. Can't believe you never pinged my moonbat alarm before.

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
Bono wrote:

I know exactly what you're talking about, this isn't it.

Between family and friends, yes totally normal to reminisce the good times and have a smile to relieve tension. In official occasions no. At the very least only because you're not supposed to do that. And I'm not talking about telling a few jokes at the get together, I'm talking cracking a smile during the precession. And especially not with a bunch of strangers before you go on tv asking for money. That act in itself, going on tv a couple of days later (I mean, for what?) is the last thing on your mind in a situation like that, which I'm sure you know.

Who are you to say "only because you're not supposed to do that."?? That's ridiculous.

Board footer