You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Fantasy Football 2012

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

hopefullly i can continue to hold this togther 5

Impressive season Neemo.  But now is when it really counts.

I don't really like my team all that much.  It's okay, but nothing special.  Deserving of the 5 seed I got.  It does seem there's a pretty large gap between the top teams and the rest of the league.  But you never know how things will play out in fantasy playoffs.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

so what is maria sharapovas user name @ htgth?

i cant beleive D lost, 2 players with 0 points pretty much killed his chances

faldor

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

so what is maria sharapovas user name @ htgth?

i cant beleive D lost, 2 players with 0 points pretty much killed his chances

Axl4Prez is his user name. 

The old goose egg will kill you.  I had one of those in another league this past week with Danario Alexander and was defeated.  I'm out in all 4 of my leagues now. sad

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I won with D Alexander and Ryan Mathews in my money league and with RG3 out.  I picked up Russell Wilson to play QB and had AP...they had more than 1/2 my team's points between the two of them.

faldor

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I won with D Alexander and Ryan Mathews in my money league and with RG3 out.  I picked up Russell Wilson to play QB and had AP...they had more than 1/2 my team's points between the two of them.

I had AP and put up a respectable 100 points. But my Andy Dalton to his Drew Brees was basically the difference. So often in fantasy football it comes down to the QB. In hindsight I should've grabbed Wilson too. I did actually think about for a split second, but Dalton had been pretty solid for the most part this season. Not last week though.

nugdafied wrote:

Congrats Neemo!!! 9

redarmy76
 Rep: 5 

redarmy76 wrote:

Well done Neemo, great season and playoffs, well deserved!

faldor

faldor wrote:

Neemo had a quick rise to fame.  If I recall correctly, his first year of fantasy football was 3 years ago or so when we started this battle of the boards league.  Nicely done my man.  Too bad there's no cash involved.  But you've got all the pride for this season.  It's tough to win the regular season AND the playoffs, and you did it.  Congrats!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Thanks guys, I surprised even myself lol, rogers didn't start off very well, Bryant was a surprise and who knew Peterson would come back with such a vengeance!?

Turner was a letdown all.season for me as was finley, and 2nd half Reggie Wayne wasn't
that great either, so I kinda lucked out especially with 13 straight wins, but luck seems to play a big part in winning these things

Can't wait to try for a repeat next year big_smile

Board footer