You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: The Definitive Chinese Democracy Leaks Thread

Scabbie wrote:

In addition, if GNR can break from Uni, I'd have MASSIVE respect if they signed up to pledgemusic. It's such a great movement IMO, that could do with the profile of a major act signing up and giving the middle finger to the record company. After all the bitching and whining about the CD release from Axl show us how it's done big man!

Fuck backplane or whatever that shit is, with all of their videos, unreleased tracks (supposedly), remixes and fan interaction the band could go a bug way to repair their reputation.

For those who are interested check out Ginger Wildhearts mutation / hey hello project. Fuking awesome I'm hooked and so happy to be spending my money there.

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Manets wrote:

Halo69 is AndreCC aka AxlRoseCalifornia. He is from Portugal and has always been lying around, I don't understand why he insists in doing it.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Scabbie wrote:
misterID wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

The leaks were much more exciting than the album release.

I'm not sure a leak would have the same Impact in 2013.

The same impact, probably not, but it would make a huge impact. Still, whenever there's a rumored leak, or a snippet of a leak, the boards still get huge rush of lurkers and activity. Another leak is exactly what is needed at the moment, IMO. cool

Does anyone genuinely believe there are more songs out there to be leaked?

Obviously Jackie Chan, Silk Worms and some form of Blood In The Water are out there. I always heard Atlas Shrugged was out there, too.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I really like that blood in the water leak...love to hear the full track!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

As a side note, Anyone else been following the banter between halo69 and jarmo at HTGTH? please god don't let that guy sign up here. He started with a couple of valid points but now looks like a complete idiot.

Yeah, I was following it a few pages earlier, and I was about to jump in right alongside halo69, in telling Jarmo off. But yeah, it has gotten really stupid now... 14

I still think Jarmo is a complete dick though.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Just read that epic battle between Halo and Jarmo and, despite the obvious insanity, I enjoyed how Halo never lost his temper, he just cheerily taunts Jarmo. Jarmo seems to have morphed into an absolute horror of a man, really asinine.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

I love some good insanity, but how many pages of it are we talking? I don't think I can spare a 20+ page trainwreck right now. ")

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Think 50+.

Board footer