You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Better Gone

AtariLegend wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
Manets wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I refuse to believe that piece of musical abortion has anything to do with Brain and seriously it was posted by Manets. Do you know how much fake stuff he's posted in past few years on MYGNR?

It's someone trolling people.

Tell me. How much fake stuff have I posted in past few years on MyGNR. Tell me.
Better Gone is real. Yes, I posted it on YouTube, but I didn't leak it.
If you doubt, email Brain. Just do it, go to Brain Beatz and email him. He'll reply. It may take a while, but he will.

This.

Several sources have confirmed that Better Gone is real. No need to attack Manets.

Can I ask what sources?

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Manets wrote:

Brain, MSL, darknemus, just to name a few.

AtariLegend wrote:

Oh brain, confirmed it. Who did Brain confirm it too? I assume this was confirmed by member of community who we all believe?

MSL didn't he claim a remix from several years ago of There Was A Time was a leak?

darknemus, oh no one remembers Latigo Hammers. Must be legit.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

If brain did that he is the worst gnr drummer of all time

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Manets

Manets wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Oh brain, confirmed it. Who did Brain confirm it too? I assume this was confirmed by member of community who we all believe?

I said it before, if you want a confirmation yourself, email him.

AtariLegend wrote:

MSL didn't he claim a remix from several years ago of There Was A Time was a leak?

I don't know about that. But he did confirm Better Gone is real. And also, look the 6th item of that list: http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.ph … &Itemid=42

I know it doesn't say much, but it shows that this song didn't come out of nowhere. Read Brain interviews since 2010, he claims several times to be working on remixes to Axl. Like this one:

Brain wrote:

-When did you last wrote or recorded something to Guns N' Roses?
Brian: Been doing some cool re-mixes for guns!!! That shit is sick!!! It's gonna rip peoples faces off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/to … an-mantia/

And this:

Brain wrote:

"But I’m still doing stuff, I’ve done some remixes for him. He’s always been good with me. I know he’s got his reputation and I’ve seen it and that’s what makes him Axl Rose. He’s running the whole ship. He’s got a lot of pressure and there’s a lot of freaks trying to take s*** from him.

Source: http://www.musicradar.com/rhythm/brain- … y-556166/6

AtariLegend wrote:

Well, I trust him. When did he ever lie before?

-D- wrote:

If brain did that he is the worst gnr drummer of all time

Why? He didn't admit it publicly. Better than lie to the fans, damage control is pathetic.

RussTCB wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

This.

Several sources have confirmed that Better Gone is real. No need to attack Manets.

Can I ask what sources?

Brain has confirmed it numerous to many users on mygnr and htgth. All the users who've said Brain confirmed it were ones that I trusted.

If you don't want to believe it's real than you're welcome to that. What you can do is drop by just to insult another user.

Thank you.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Yep. It wound up being an imsorry remaster from 2006.  When it happened, imsorry logged in here and confirmed it. Shared the old track he still had which proved it.

darknemus is definitely legit.

Manets

Manets wrote:

Of course he is. On 2011 he came back to the forums after long gone to show how MSL was lying on several issues regarding the blackmailing. This is what he found out, even before Better Gone had leaked and he confirmed it's legitimacy:

A few hours later, darknemus, once MSL partner logged into MyGNR Forum to warn the fans about MSL's actual intentions. According to darknemus, MSL came to him on January 20 asking what to do with the received material, once that, taking a look at the little leaked so far, the content was explosive and maybe dangerous to GNR. According to darknemus, MSL wanted to make money out of what he had, what pissed him off. Darknemus made a quick investigation and found out that:
-Someone in Europe hacked Beta Lebeis personal email, apart from 2 or 3 emails associated to her, and the PowerPoint came from one of that accounts.
- There's a Better Remix called Better Gone, not included in Chinese Democracy.
[...]

AtariLegend wrote:
Kim Thayil's Beard wrote:

darknemus is definitely legit.

Lofton I know you know what I mean. Biff Tannen the fanbase saviour played a part in more nonsense pre 2006 than alts of Warchild you banned.

Lomax wrote:

@ Manets & Will thank you both very much

Board footer