You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Another Update :)

Will wrote:

We had reports that emails weren't being sent/received and pleased to say this should now be fixed. If you have subscribed to a forum or topic you will now start receiving emails whenever a new topic/post is made (or unsubscribe at the bottom of the forum/topic to stop receiving emails)

Also I've added a new feature which will send users an email from Evo whenever they receive a new PM. By default I've turned this ON for everyone, however if you don't want to receive email notifications of new PM's you'll find the option to disable on your Messages page.

More updates coming soon cool

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I got one and thought it was a mistake!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Thanks Will. We here appreciate your dedication and hard work to make this site more user friendly.

Will

Will wrote:

Cheers Magic, though its not just me who works on the site. I do the coding side of things but everyone else here is responsible for keeping it updated with news, joining in discussions, removing spam etc. This site would have died years ago if it were all down to me lol.

You guys are a great bunch, just too damn negative for me to join in regularly 16

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Love the new chat room will be handy as with live streams and stuff and like how the names are colour coded

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Looks great man. I dig it. Much better on my mobile too.

Will

Will wrote:
Gibbo wrote:

Love the new chat room will be handy as with live streams and stuff

Yeah the chatroom was popular years ago but our server kept crashing. It's now hosted on a seperate third-party service so it shouldn't effect the site even if the chatroom's server goes down smile

BLS-Pride wrote:

Much better on my mobile too.

Yeah a few mobile updates were added as smoke wanted the last post info to be shown smile Glad you like the updates 22

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Will wrote:
Gibbo wrote:

Love the new chat room will be handy as with live streams and stuff

Yeah the chatroom was popular years ago but our server kept crashing. It's now hosted on a seperate third-party service so it shouldn't effect the site even if the chatroom's server goes down smile

BLS-Pride wrote:

Much better on my mobile too.

Yeah a few mobile updates were added as smoke wanted the last post info to be shown smile Glad you like the updates 22

Killer mate good on my iphone now and last post info to be shown makes it better too 22

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Forum is looking great Will!

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Thanks for adding last post. Looks great overall!

Board footer