You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Better than a snowman

Will wrote:

Spreading the love on my neighbours front wall 19 People were tooted their horns when they drove past so guessing they liked it.

217foh.jpg

Then I built a bigger snowman as it was more fun than getting back to work lol 16

2vcvono.jpg

Yes my dog has a coat on, it was freezing outside lol

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Awesome pics dude!

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Nice one mate never been to the snow

27269_10151428307946224_1700667130_n_zpsf77df627.jpg

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Really cool. It was cold this morning (like 39 degrees). Wish it was like that on a regular basis here, but for people in snow, i'm sure that's a warming trend.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Really cool. It was cold this morning (like 39 degrees). Wish it was like that on a regular basis here, but for people in snow, i'm sure that's a warming trend.

Sheeit, I've been waking up to 10 the whole week.

Me_Wise_Magic

We hardly got any snow near my house. Well I'm kind of glad since I don't have to shovel all that shit. A few years ago we had a huge snow storm and it covered the whole neighborhood and that took days to clear up the driveway and streets to get on the road. That ice sticking was a bitch.

Me_Wise_Magic

Gibbo wrote:

Nice one mate never been to the snow

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u46 … 7df627.jpg

Rock on! 21

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

That Slash sculpture is sweet 9

This is one my brother, his wife and me made a few years ago.  Always think about maing tem but rarely ever do. Take it for granted I guess 16
190409_4437539542_5149_n.jpg

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

That Slash one is awesome!!!  Bono, why aren't you wearing your U2 fleece and mittens?

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

That Slash one is awesome!!!  Bono, why aren't you wearing your U2 fleece and mittens?

Well I do have clothing without U2 logos ad tend to wear them from time to time 16  I actually have a burgandy U2 hoodie. I think I posted a picture in the picture thread with me wearing it.  I don't have U2 mittens  sad

Board footer