You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: Axl Wants A Tiger!

Scabbie wrote:

'Crouching tiger, hidden album'

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Axl wants a Tiger, fans want new GN'R music. Either way, neither is gonna get what they want... 10 14

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

This might be on the next axl dj bumblefoot fortus ron tommy frank robin album

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

This is good news. A tiger is more important than a new album and is better for the band in the long term. How some of you can be so shortsighted and not understand the benefits of Axl having a tiger is beyond me.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

I know he can afford one on his own, but I think it would be neat to get a Kickstarter going for him. The fans' mascot.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

"The tiger ate my album."

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

The New York Post is about as reliable as Manti Te'o's fake girlfriend, so I wouldn't put too much credence into this hard hitting investigative reporting.

The same publication that put the faces of the 2 Boston Bombers on the FRONT page of the paper before their identities were made public.  Only problem, the 2 guys they fingered as the suspects weren't the suspects after all.  Professional journalism at its finest.

The Post's "Page Six" reports on juicy gossip stories.  Sometimes they get it right, lots of times they don't.

I know most people are just having fun in this thread, but just in case anyone is taking this as gospel.  I mean, who knows, it COULD be true.  But, I wouldn't bet on it.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:
smoke wrote:

"The tiger ate my album."

For fans of The Hangover, here's two quotes from the same scene that could apply:

"We tend to do dumb shit when we're fucked up"

or

"The Tiger woulda ate his ass like Omar"

14 Still put Mike's cameo in high regard. Him playing "In The Air Tonight" on the piano is fucking classic. Also them putting ruffies inside the raw steak to feed to the tiger.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

smoke wrote:

I know he can afford one on his own, but I think it would be neat to get a Kickstarter going for him. The fans' mascot.

16 I'd help fund it. Axl could give it one of his many hats to wear when it's properly tamed. or one of dj

Board footer