You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Superman Thread.

metallex78 wrote:

This just looks better and better with each glimpse, can't wait to see it!!!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Only a couple weeks to go. Movie looks better & better after every preview. I'm loving the concepts and look. smile Oh yeah...BLS...The Superman Lives Doc is still a go. The director/producer John was shooting some scenes and commentary at Comic Con and other locations. Hopefully it's done before the end of the year.  Some interviewer at IGN.com said that she talked to Burton about the doc and said he would be open to an interview. So hopefully John gets on that. Kevin Smith is already in talks to shoot this parts of the interview.

That's great news. Hope they get Burton to do an interview. Hell even nick cage. Can't wait to hear the story of that lost supes film.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Burton doing this movie would be the shit. Snyder is probably the second best man for the job though. I loved Watchmen.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Zod could easily steal this movie. And that kickstarter is so badass - I backed it awhile back, and can't wait to see what comes of it!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Agreed with all points. Henry looks like he is nailing Supes. Now it's up to him to get both sides of the characters. Nick Cage interview for Lives doc would be gold and answer a ton of the mystery with Burton. Hopefully in the next couple of months, we'll get more updates on the project.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Whats all the talk you guys are doing about Burton and Cage, are they actually going ahead with their version of Superman as well...?

smoke

smoke wrote:

Nah there's a dude doing a kckstarter documentary on that aborted.version. he's hoping to get some big interview and.even possibly reenact some of the proposed scenes.

Me_Wise_Magic

Another TV spot and preview featuring an approach that speaks classic Nolan. Which is a good thing.

Me_Wise_Magic

smoke wrote:

Nah there's a dude doing a kckstarter documentary on that aborted.version. he's hoping to get some big interview and.even possibly reenact some of the proposed scenes.

He said he may be able to do some animations and a have a few close friends do some models since they reached the goal and have a solid budget. They needed some more money to do a little extra production stuff; but Jon said things are going well thus far in getting people together to shoot it. He was thinking maybe a Fall or Winter release. Could be early 2014 depending on various schedules of the interviewees.

smoke

smoke wrote:

Interesting link containing pics of Cage in the Supes costume:
http://screenrant.com/tim-burton-superm … gnet_43277

Board footer