You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Re: The Wrestling thread

Axl4Life wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

So anyone else want, Cena to get injured again & soon?

Yeah, the novelty of his return at the Royal Rumble last month, lasted all of 10 secs.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Man I hope HBK retires Flair. His time was up 15 years ago. If HBK has to job to another has been(Hogan) than I might just stop watching Wrestling for good. If Cena wins the title I'm gonna puke.  Triple H needs to be champ. It's not working with Orton and Cena blows donkey balls with his whole lame holier than thou  I've got integrity and class gimmick.  Taker better win.  Umaga and Batista? has there ever been a  more "who cares" WM match? Hopefully Jericho wins the money in the bank. 

And as much as I love Maria I thought her playboy photos were average. She needs to  tone down the glam. I mean she was so sexy and cute when she broke in with her light brown hair and very little makeup but now she's a "Diva" and her hair is all coloured and she wears shitloads of makeup and she's way too tanned. Ladies take note: fake n' bake tans are not sexy. She didn't smile once in her playboy photos but instead had that skank look in all the pictures. Too bad.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Yep it is time for Flair to be retired. I dont want to have many more memories of him as he is now.

GrizzDotCom
 Rep: 3 

GrizzDotCom wrote:

If HBK has to job to another has been(Hogan) than I might just stop watching Wrestling for good.

That was BS, although the manner in which he jobbed was hilarious, it was old school cowardly heel selling to the max and then some

Triple H needs to be champ.

He doesn't NEED to be champ.  He's perfectly over without the belt and Orton has been much better as a heel this time around, I would not mind him retaining just for the sake of changing things up, Triple H winning seems all too predictable, with the added possiblity of a double victory, if like I sense Kennedy wins MITB and tries to cash in....and fails.

Taker better win.

His streak is his legacy, although it would do wonders for Edge who is superb in his heel role at the top of Smackdown.

Umaga and Batista? has there ever been a  more "who cares" WM match?

Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs Dino Bravo?
Blue Blazer vs Skinner?
Adam Bomb vs Earthquake?
The Allied Power vs The Blu Brothers?

tongue

Seriously though, Umaga is a really good big man and I think he can drag a decent match out of Big Dave.

Hopefully Jericho wins the money in the bank.

Nah...don't bank on it:D I see Kennedy winning.  Jericho return for me on the whole has been rather lackluster, I can't see them giving it to him, I think it's more a thing reserved for your rising star/guy getting a push....Look at the past winners...Edge (He'd never won the World Title and was a mid-upper midcarder at that point), Rob Van Dam (Never branched past IC Gold 'til he won it), Ken Kennedy (US Title's the best he's done, but for injury and fail drugs test he'd of won the BIG one, I sense a second chance.)

And as much as I love Maria I thought her playboy photos were average. She needs to  tone down the glam. I mean she was so sexy and cute when she broke in with her light brown hair and very little makeup but now she's a "Diva" and her hair is all coloured and she wears shitloads of makeup and she's way too tanned. Ladies take note: fake n' bake tans are not sexy. She didn't smile once in her playboy photos but instead had that skank look in all the pictures. Too bad.

Yeah I thought they were a let down, so were Ashley's, Christy's, Torrie's....Heck we haven't had any good ones since Chyna and Sable.  And yes, I said Chyna....nothing wrong with some muscle on them here bones.:):D

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I used to think Chyna was a man.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Wow, Raw was pretty emotional last night. It was a good show, as they all are the night after Wrestlemania.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

The ending was really emotional.  Part of me was pissed b/c it was almost like they were whoring Flairs emotions out to get ratings, but I'm sure nobody twisted his arm to go through with all of it.  Don't get me wrong, he deserved all the respect he got, I just sorta felt bad for the guy.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

So Flair is officially retired? He was THE legend in the industry. There will never be another like him.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

unfortunately with McMahon you can never tell... IMO if Flair actually retires they should do him justice in a legit ceremony or something outside of RAW or as a special edition of RAW

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Neemo wrote:

unfortunately with McMahon you can never tell... IMO if Flair actually retires they should do him justice in a legit ceremony or something outside of RAW or as a special edition of RAW

He was inducted into the Hall of Fame on Saturady night before Wrestlemania, as well as the stuff they did on Raw on Monday night.

Board footer