You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

Re: What Are You Listening To?

RaZor wrote:

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RaZor wrote:

People can say all they want about Kimmel; but damn can he pick some good bands and talent for his performances. She's still got it. Liked her other song that was leaked from her new album. This is still quite catchy and alright. Man..her and Lita...goddamn. They age like fine wine and I mean fine. wink

RaZor

RaZor wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:
RaZor wrote:

People can say all they want about Kimmel; but damn can he pick some good bands and talent for his performances. She's still got it. Liked her other song that was leaked from her new album. This is still quite catchy and alright. Man..her and Lita...goddamn. They age like fine wine and I mean fine. wink

Hehe, she doesn't look half bad for her age, no. I def like her style, nothin' like a rocker chick.

Now I'm listening to Bugs Skully again. \m/ \m/ Goes very well with Goin' Down. And I like both more than anything else I've posted today.

Me_Wise_Magic

Oh yeah rocker chicks turn me right the fuck on! Especially Lzzy Hale, Joan Jett, Lita Ford, Amy Lee, and a couple others.  Awesome! Yeah I love both tracks as well. Have Bugs Skully on my Spotify playlist and listened to it several days ago. Epic and well produced thanks to Monkey, Juan, and the rest of the group. big_smile Goin' Down was leaked onto Tumblr too and found it under the CD tag plus I have the original and imsorry's remix that improves the sound quality on my computer for easy listening. 5

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
jonesy wrote:

Now thats fucking cool.

Shame that song isnt on Spotify, but the album "Once Upon a Time In The West", thats pretty cool too.

Glad you dig it. I just saw him in concert Sunday night. Fucking amazing. His voice is better in person. It was just him and his acoustic. Amazing show. He's all over youtube if you wanna hear more. True talent. Heres a few more..

Awesome. I've been a BIG fan of his since the early days, and ironically... i've also been listening to him alot and specifically his Highwayman and House of Pain covers. His version of House of Pain CRUSHES Faster Pussycat's.

Yeah those covers are great. He did Highwaymen at the show I was at. His new album drops in September. It's basically a concept album about a guy returning from War and his relationship with his woman and how it is effected. The new tunes I heard sound great and that was with out his backing band.

Me_Wise_Magic

Dreamer-Supertramp (GOD THE VOCAL HARMONIES IN THEIR MUSIC ARE FANTASTIC!) One of my favorite tunes from them.

Kill The King-Megadeth (Killer track!!) 9 9

I'm On My Way-The Proclaimers

Hush-Deep Purple

Bloodflower
 Rep: 8 

Bloodflower wrote:

Pure 80s pop but only not from the 80s

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

^^^

What an interesting artist. She almost sounds a bit like some of the stuff Cher was doing in the 80's with more Japanese Pop thrown in. Bizarre, yet refreshing. Some Bonnie Tyler in there too. Nice find.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Listening to CD. Still great.

Board footer