You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Cinderella Discussion (Keifer solo album out now!)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Stopped to pick up the solo album today. It's as good as I was hoping it would be.

Cool.  I'll have to give it a listen soon.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Stopped to pick up the solo album today. It's as good as I was hoping it would be.

Thanks for the reminder! Just grabbed it off Amazon- listening now!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

I wasn't able to find it on grooveshark, but I listened to the previews on iTunes.  I like; I'll be picking it up soon.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Got mine coming in the mail. Heard a few tunes on the radio and dug it. Hopefully it will be a solid album.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

On Friday night at Atlantic City's House Of Blues Lzzy Hale of Halestorm invited Tom Keifer on stage to perform the Cinderella classic "Nobody's Fool".

Keifer had opened the show with his band, the first of two shows with Halestorm that kick off the next leg of his 'The Way Life Goes' tour. Keifer's debut solo album, 'The Way Life Goes', was released on April 30 via Merovee Records (through Warner Music Group's Independent Label Group) with Sleaze Roxx praising, "Keifer has undeniably delivered -- and if you enjoyed Cinderella's last two studio albums I have no doubts that you will appreciate this very personal offering from one hard rock's true musical talents."
http://www.sleazeroxx.com/news/02199.shtml

[youtube]fO5kuifRL0[/youtube]

Board footer