You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

Re: Dream Theater Streaming New Song 'Along For The Ride'

RaZor wrote:

Dream Theater Streaming New Song 'Along For The Ride'
(TeamRock Radio) Dream Theater have released an online stream of their new track "Along For The Ride" which comes from their upcoming self-titled album that is set to be released on September 24th.

Dream Theater guitarist John Petrucci says of the song: "It has a different vibe to the rest of the album. It's like an anthem – it's singalong, you can see it live.

"The message is that, with all the crazy stuff that happens, we don't have a lot of control, so we're along for the ride." You can listen to the stream of the song here. http://www.teamrockradio.com/news/dream … r-the-ride

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

I won't be able to listen to this until later today, but I really liked the first single they put out from this new album, and I'm excited to listen to the rest when it comes out.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

I want to like this, and it's not terrible, but it does nothing for me. No real feel of epicness for lack of a better term.

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

I haven't listened to this one yet, but they do say on the article that its a little different from the rest of the album. If you haven't already, check out the first single, the enemy inside.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Honestly, I've never given this band much of a chance, because I don't really like the vocals. John Petrucci is a hell of a player though.

Any fans here have any recommendations for songs or albums to start from?

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

This is actually the first dream theater album that's got me interested. A friend recommended them to me a few years ago, but the album he gave me to listen to didn't do anything for me, I think it was Metropolis Pt 2.

I think this new album is supposed to be taking them in a new direction though.

Board footer