You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Chinese Democracy tidbits (RUMORS)

buzzsaw wrote:
Robman wrote:

Eventually, time will render the 06 tours a total waste of time. They gave the fans a show, but in the end they did all that touring to promote absolutely nothing

The tour accomplished what it was done for.  $$$

The only thing it was promoting was getting Axl some money.

Robman wrote:

Eventually, time will render the 06 tours a total waste of time. They gave the fans a show, but in the end they did all that touring to promote absolutely nothing

i disagree.   I feel very fortunate to have gotten to see them.  It wasn't for nothing.    Some of my best moments in 2006 were at Guns shows.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

A show is a show.....it doesn't have to have a "point" and it doesn't have to promote anything....it is entertainment. You go to rock and enjoy live music. 9

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

what`s far more interesting is the response an "insider" gave to that.....  read the thread at CD.com.

Sky Dog wrote:

there is nothing that guy or the other asshole said that is interesting...first, until the record company announces a release date and final tracklist, we don't know how many songs will be on the record. We don't even know if it will ever be released. Axl himself has jumped all over the place...this guy is completely full of shit like everyone else in the gnr community. 4

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

The collective? 16 The 'insiders' have given themselves a name! Oh that's precious 14 Set of pricks.

madagas wrote:

A show is a show.....it doesn't have to have a "point" and it doesn't have to promote anything....it is entertainment. You go to rock and enjoy live music. 9

I agree, I thoroughly enjoyed the 06 shows I went to regardless of what the point of the shows where.  I personally believe these shows are for alot of things, money, promotion and all of them playing together as a band so they get tighter and gel together which they have.  Regardless of what songs they are playing even though it would be great to hear more CD songs, still and all I really dig when they tour and I dig going.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

russtcb wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

The collective? 16 The 'insiders' have given themselves a name! Oh that's precious 14 Set of pricks.

Yeah, no shit. And if you're gonna give yourself a name, could it be more original or cooler then "The Collective"?? PLEASE??

Anyways, I went over to cd.com to check out the latest and there's some guy (the original poster) called Bumbleslash that is making a big deal like he has something to release today. So far it looks like it might be the Welcome To The Bumblefoot video that we've all already seen.

I am in that video  big_smile

Board footer