You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Re: Axl Rose Endorsing Headphones In His Spare Time

Bro-mero wrote:

tumblr_muvhbvcSXo1rliddzo1_250.jpg

http://www.inar.de/rocklegende-axl-rose … -endorser/

(Roughly) Translated To English

"18 October 2013 - Welcome To The Jungle, Paradise City, November Rain - Axl Rose has written with his band Guns N 'Roses rock history. To date, the formation is one of the most successful rock bands in the world, 2012, the group was inducted into the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame".

Privately, Axl Rose would be a very personal presentation of his favorite music and watching developments in the headphone range accurately. So already contact with the Ultrasone AG came about some time ago. The headphone manufacturer from the Bavarian Wielenbach, near Lake Starnberg, has specialized since its foundation in the development of headphones and holds more than 60 patents in this segment.

S-Logic for music lovers of popular musicians such
as outstanding development has often been awarded the patented S-Logic technology. Without this technology locally installed transducer and targeted reflections in the inner ear a unique surround sound audio experience. The music sounds like on a wide stage, just as it has been conceived by the artist. Many famous musicians and producers are already using Ultrasone headphones.

"We are very pleased with the endorsement of Axl Rose," said Dragana circle that is with their marketing agency, Don Dexter Agency GmbH, inter alia in the field of Artist Relations department responsible for Ultrasone. "We are Axl Rose for some time friendly relationship and look forward to the enthusiasm with which he uses Ultrasone headphones, and also recommended. He not only appreciates the sonic qualities of Ultrasone headphones, but is also excited by the exquisite workmanship of Editions series. "

Axl Rose of Edition 8 thrilled
Axl Rose swears primarily on the Ultrasone Edition 8, a noble circumaural headphones, designed both for listening at home or on the go. The Edition 8 is available in models ruthenium, palladium, as well as "Romeo" and "Juliet". The different versions rely on a combination of their own a very supple leather and precious metal finish.

Ultrasone has devoted his endorsers as well as private customers daily with their "Ultrasone" hear their own website. Under www.ultrasone-fanpage.com to find their stories.

As a leading developer and manufacturer of headphones, the Ultrasone AG has made a good name for audiophile listeners around the world since its founding in 1991. Ultrasone headphones are in the pro audio field with trendy DJs and renowned recording studios to find just as with HiFi enthusiasts in over 50 countries. An excellent reputation also enjoy the exclusive factory-models in this country are made by hand. For several years, MP3 player and smartphone owners enjoy the sound enjoyment of portable headphones in Ultrasone quality. The company from Lake Starnberg holds more than 60 patents, a feature of the models is Ultrasone's patented S-Logic technology, which ensures a decentralized arrangement of the sound transducers for a spatial sound as natural and at the same time protects the hearing. Developed in 1997 ULE shielding is another milestone in the history Ultrasone, which reduces the electromagnetic radiation of the head with the use of headphones by up to 98 percent."

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Well, at least he shows some class when selling out.

Fanboy that I am I'll probably go for those when I buy a new set.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

The headphones Axl is wearing, the Ultrasone Edition 8, are going for $1500 on Amazon

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Hmm...now I'm wondering if the ability to say I'm wearing the same headphones as Axl Rose is worth the price.

Yes, yes it is!

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I feel violated

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Axl Ro$e

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Beta must have drawn up a long Christmas list this year, Axl has to get out and make..

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

These headphones better sound so good they make me bust a nut. I don't know how the fuck you can justify charging that much for some fuckin headphones!

Board footer