You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Nirvana In Utero 10'th anniversary reissue

Axlin16 wrote:

That's great news MWM. I was staying away from it because of how badly Nevermind got handled.

I was listening to snippets of In Utero earlier today, delirious, burning up with fever and in full body pain, and just hearing this and that slipping in and out of Serve The Servants, Pennyroyal Tea, All Apologies... good God was a classic album. Definitely their masterpiece.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Axlin12 wrote:

That's great news MWM. I was staying away from it because of how badly Nevermind got handled.

I was listening to snippets of In Utero earlier today, delirious, burning up with fever and in full body pain, and just hearing this and that slipping in and out of Serve The Servants, Pennyroyal Tea, All Apologies... good God was a classic album. Definitely their masterpiece.

No problem man. That's what I like to hear. smile

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I will definitely have a listen as I was quite into In Utero when it came out.

What did they do with Nevermind Axlin?

On a slightly separate note - I'll be "that guy" to say it - shit like this is what really disappoints me as a GN'R fan.  The NuGNR situation and fractured old relationships of past band members means we have a snowflakes chance in hell of ever getting this sort of stuff.  Very sad!

Me_Wise_Magic

Speaking of Kurt...

Found this very interesting. Using simplistic animation.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I will definitely have a listen as I was quite into In Utero when it came out.

What did they do with Nevermind Axlin?

On a slightly separate note - I'll be "that guy" to say it - shit like this is what really disappoints me as a GN'R fan.  The NuGNR situation and fractured old relationships of past band members means we have a snowflakes chance in hell of ever getting this sort of stuff.  Very sad!

They f'ed up Nevermind with the Loudness War bullshit. The mixes were way to fucking HOT. Amplified to fucking distortion.

Me_Wise_Magic

Me and my bro might hit up a Best Buy later and pick up the remaster. I know he had a few other albums in mind to purchase. I was watching Live and Loud when they showed it on VH1 Classic and they cut half the performance..of course! Ughh. They can't spare 2 hours. Let me know when you guys get it and want to share your thoughts.

Board footer