You are not logged in. Please register or login.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

Re: sp1at thread

sp1at wrote:

Chatter is starting to emerge on a new album. Nothing I would regard a post-worthy yet, but early 2014 is looking set for progress

I am not too busy early next year, so I would be happy to look for updates if they happen. Is this site ok for rumor and news, Splat style, or should I do my own thing?

Happy either way.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

We are more than happy for you to post any rumblings and snippets of info you may come across here. 22

sp1at

sp1at wrote:
Aussie wrote:

We are more than happy for you to post any rumblings and snippets of info you may come across here. 22

Thanks

Are you able to set us up a secret hidden forum section for us Sp1at people to do our thing. I am looking at next February for this, no rush.

Members will have to be approved by me. Obviously admin here will be accepted, but no one below.

Obviously anything we do will be the property of this website.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Bare with us I'm trying to send you a pm but they aren't working for some reason?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Hi BigBoss, your site was a ray of hope in days of darkness smile Even if it was false hope at times, it was still more reliable than most in the sea of rumours that existed back then. Now the sea of rumours has become no more than a rock pool of notalot... and even those vague hints are taken with a sea of salt.

Good to see your still around, I remember your site with its black n white fonts and tabloid-esque lay out.. lots of fun checking that out every couple of weeks to see what the latest was.

Fun times,  got a flashback there of how Dizzy's auntie used to post on HTGTH in those days about the upcoming album and how great it was big_smile

Mind you, Jarmo was also into VR back then, how things change  16

sp1at

sp1at wrote:

Aussie, you mailbox is full

I'll check back again later and send you a reply

AtariLegend wrote:

Gee, every time this thread gets bumped I'm thinking I've missed something. You should really lock or rename this thread!!!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Gee, every time this thread gets bumped I'm thinking I've missed something. You should really lock or rename this thread!!!

sorry. Haven't visited the site in awhile. Just getting caught up. Besides, what else is there to talk about? The options are somewhat limited. Possible new music in February sounds good to me. Color me extremely skeptical, however.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Hey faldor what's up...u snuck into the playoffs I see, wink

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
sp1at wrote:

Chatter is starting to emerge on a new album. Nothing I would regard a post-worthy yet, but early 2014 is looking set for progress

I am not too busy early next year, so I would be happy to look for updates if they happen. Is this site ok for rumor and news, Splat style, or should I do my own thing?

Happy either way.

Up for some Splat action BB. Used to love your site although I preferred when it had the black background like here.

Board footer