You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: Ron Interview: Hardline sent to Team Brazil

Axl: Fire everyone, rebuild the 2002-era band, hire a personal trainer and a vocal coach, get yourself back to 2006-era fitness and voice, and get the fuck back out there.

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

Axl fire yourself.  Replace with Sammy Hagar.

Worst band ever.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This is so damn silly.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Sincere condolences to Ron.

I'm shocked he lasted this long. Anyone that's interested in a real career as a musician would have zero interest in touring with a nostalgia act. He's always been frustrated by not even a nanosecond of new music being recorded since the new lineup got together 4-5 years ago. He gave it a shot, now time to move on.

Why would any Bucket fan wish for him to endure the same bullshit? It doesn't matter anymore who is in the GNR lineup. You can grab random musicians off the street for nostalgia tours.

Stinson gave Bucket a hard time when he was in the band, and I get the feeling that if Bucket returned, Stinson would have to go.

In a 2009 Stinson interview he pretty much vindicated Bucket when he said it was never the same when he left and the situation got even worse. I doubt Stinson would have a problem with it but I just don't see any reason for Bucket to come back.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Why would any Bucket fan want him to return to the band? Because he and Axl were bloody brilliant together, and together had the charisma and talent needed to inaugurate a new era of GN'R. That it didn't happen is a tragedy, mostly to do with record company politicking.

With Chinese Democracy behind them, a (reasonably) stable line-up preparing to tour and embark on a new album, and Axl undoubtedly planning to heavily base that album on Buckethead's existing work in the vault... why wouldn't he come back? It's not as if he'd have to go through the hassle of re-recording guitar parts; they're all there already.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

C'mon to fuck mate, Bucket wouldnt touch GNR with a bargepole in 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09.... and on and on. Buckets problems with GNR are well documented, ya think he'd return to Rons position where he is being bullied out the band after Bucket himself was bullied out a decade ago?

Fernando is more of a member of Guns N'Roses than Bumblefoot is... think about that. I'm not saying it as a jab a Fernando, I'm saying it as I see it, as a fact. Bumblefoot cant even keep up to date with his bands plans weeks in advance, never mind months, and not to mention he cant even get in contact with the leader of the band and not even his multiple servants and lackeys. But forum dweebs can if they have a sliver of information that the GNR inner clique can manipulate, its fuckin grotesque.

GNR is a trainwreck top to bottom, its fascinating on so many levels, but its a morbid fascination. When you step back and take a deep breath and observe, its plain to me at least, that this latest farce is just more of fans and hopefull employees picking the bones out of the rotting carcass thats been lying purifying since the early 90's.

DJ Casha is the last straw for me, he is a fuckin shameless charlatan and an odious creature, the fact he carries more clout with the clique tells it all.

Lets not forgot jarmo and his htgth minions pouring scorn and trivialising Rons back injuries and recuperation in his face in a thread at htgth where Ron was actually posting.... Dont remember anyone? Well ya fuckin should, it was fuckin stomach churning and that fuckin worthless classless piece of shit jarmo should have been lynched by any genuine GNR - "fan" - as he likes to call us.

GNR is a fuckin farce and Ron and Bucket are best being well out of it, just like every other former member (AND FAN!)who have had the good sense to say to this embarrassment...get yourself to fuck!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

That is a fucking fantastic post olorin

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Agreed.

Sadly it's a fairly good summation of the situation.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Spot on Sir Olorin!

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I'd had a few drinks last night and tend to wax lyrical, I didnt feel quite as strongly this morning 16

Board footer