You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Axl on Chili Pepper not playing at Super Bowl HOLY SHIT LOL

Olorin wrote:

I dont think its a loon mood necessarily, just a happy drunk gibberish mood. Its funny how before all the past tours after a long break there was always this speculation about how Axl must've been hitting the gym and getting in prime condition, nowadays thats all gone, theres no expectation. I think folk are mostly quietly hoping he hasnt put on that much weight this time around.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Mickey Mouse voice = Out of shape or Phoning it in. Sometimes both. This first show will say a lot about where he's at. 2006 he cared; sounded great, looked great and it was clear he wanted the album out. 02 and 09. He didn't give a shit.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

This time instead of hitting the gym prior to the tour he is hitting the bottle.

I will be curious to see what they serve up and agree the first show will probably be a reasonable barometer for how this round of touring will go.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

For Porto Alegre, my hometown, I will wait for the other Brazil concerts (here is the last one before Argentina) to go down and see how setlist and the overall concert goes.

If it's the same old same old - as in setlists and erratic Axl's performances on beggining of the tour - unfortunately I won't bother going.

Fun fact: the concert is less than 5 miles from where I live.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

This whole thing was utterly hilarious. Shame I missed it. I agree with Axl on Chili Peppers ODD inclusion into the Super Bowl half-time show.

Bruno Mars friggin' rocked it, and they at least kept the Illuminati from showing up in only 20% of the show. 16

Board footer