You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: Limp Bizkit reforming...

Saikin wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

This is nothing. I heard a new song on the radio last night from Godsmack, called Whiskey Hangover.

It's worse than 'My World'. One of the worst songs I've ever heard. As terrible as that band is, they've set the bar even lower. I searched for it on youtube, couldn't find it. It must have been flagged for 'Waste of bandwidth"

I never liked Godsmack.  Especially when some of their songs sound like cheap AIC ripoffs.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Saikin wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

This is nothing. I heard a new song on the radio last night from Godsmack, called Whiskey Hangover.

It's worse than 'My World'. One of the worst songs I've ever heard. As terrible as that band is, they've set the bar even lower. I searched for it on youtube, couldn't find it. It must have been flagged for 'Waste of bandwidth"

I never liked Godsmack.  Especially when some of their songs sound like cheap AIC ripoffs.

makes sense since they are heavliy influenced by them....hell their name is homage to an AIC song

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Saikin wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

makes sense since they are heavliy influenced by them....hell their name is homage to an AIC song

Influenced and copying are two different things. 16

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Influenced and copying are two different things. 16

Exactly. Horrible band.

AtariLegend wrote:

Well I wasn't going to create a new Limp Bizkit thread, but I was just thinking about the music I used to listen to when I was younger and the phases or whatever I went through.

Have to say, probably my biggest regret musically if I could go back in time, was like-ing this bad for a very short time when I was a teenager. Probably the worst band I have ever heard musically to take themselves seriously, the lyrics were ridiculous. Was just on youtube listening to random stuff. Seriously Nirvana/Grunge fallout was nothing compared to late 90's rock killing the spirit of rock n' roll.. I used to like Korn too ewwww and Marylin Manson (an inferior uncool Nine Inch Nails).

Bands like this and Slipknot were just as bad manufactured Boy and girl pop groups. Both aimed at certain demographics and trying to define what's cool.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Subliminal Verses is a great album, I dont care what demographic championed it, thats a fuckin brilliant hard rock album.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Subliminal Verses is a great album, I dont care what demographic championed it, thats a fuckin brilliant hard rock album.

^ Agreed, really great album.

I also really like Iowa too. It's great music to get your aggressions out to.
I'm 35 and can still relate to that.

Maybe I have some anger issues then.... 10 14

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

And as much as I kinda dislike Limp Bizkit now, I admit I have some fond memories of driving around with my mates back in the day playing Significant Other in my car.

Board footer