You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: Slash Real to Reel 6

Mikkamakka wrote:

Some amazing stuff's going on here! 21

(Slash should practice a little more on the 12-string though 16 )

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

I'm excited to hear this album. The solo album and Apocalyptic Love were both good for the first few listens and had some gems but I felt like they both had relatively short shelf lives. I'm banking on this one, with more of a band atmosphere, being just that much deeper and having more staying power.

Just excited for the next headlining tour. Loved seeing them at the House of Blues in Boston and playing the full set. Killer set.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Each real to reel episode gets me more and more excited about the album, and this one was no different.

There was some more cool guitar riffing going on

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

I'm excited to hear this album. The solo album and Apocalyptic Love were both good for the first few listens and had some gems but I felt like they both had relatively short shelf lives. I'm banking on this one, with more of a band atmosphere, being just that much deeper and having more staying power.

Just excited for the next headlining tour. Loved seeing them at the House of Blues in Boston and playing the full set. Killer set.

I grew to really enjoy the 1st solo album but never really got into AL. Real short shelf life for me. Hoping this effort appeals to me a bit more.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Each real to reel episode gets me more and more excited about the album, and this one was no different.

There was some more cool guitar riffing going on

Same here. Hope they keep posting videos even if the record is done. A mini tour diary would be awesome.

Board footer