You are not logged in. Please register or login.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

Re: 11-21-2012 The Joint, Las Vegas (Being filmed in 3D)

apex-twin wrote:
adydas78 wrote:

Rock Fule Media posted this on Facebook:

"Rock Fuel Media Inc. hey Guys, Universal is handling the release, we are simply a work for hire on production. we produced and delivered a great show. Our job is done. We only update news as we are told . they are waiting on mgmt I was told".

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Waiting on mgmt. 14

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

polluxlm wrote:

Waiting on mgmt. 14

Go Team Brazil (cough, cough)!! 10

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Now the disc has an Amazon US listing and a street date on July 1st.

This obviously means nothing tangible, as CD had a half a dozen listings across the years before its release wink

http://www.amazon.com/Appetite-Democrac … +Democracy

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

This is only days away... anybody here pre-ordering it? I am definitely thinking about getting it. Come on... it's the first GN'R release since 2008, and the first live video release since 1992.

Me_Wise_Magic

Axlin12 wrote:

This is only days away... anybody here pre-ordering it? I am definitely thinking about getting it. Come on... it's the first GN'R release since 2008, and the first live video release since 1992.

I'll probably pick it up when I see it at Best Buy or some where near my place that will probably sell it. I do want to own it. You are correct sir!

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I will probably pick it up for the reason you mention.  Although I won't rush to buy, I will just wait a couple of months then try and jag it when it's in a bargain bin somewhere.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I've given Axl enough money. I'll wait for Pirate Bay.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

My girl brought the blue ray home for me today.  I actually am really enjoying it. Its a great dvd. Very good quality.  Some fine herb and my lady with this sucker playing.

And those dancers.. quality asses on them. Quality. 16

Me_Wise_Magic

BLS-Pride wrote:

My girl brought the blue ray home for me today.  I actually am really enjoying it. Its a great dvd. Very good quality.  Some fine herb and my lady with this sucker playing.

And those dancers.. quality asses on them. Quality. 16

Nice! 22 Great work that they finally got it out to the public on an official release. Looks like I'll be picking it up very soon.

Board footer