You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: 11-21-2012 The Joint, Las Vegas (Being filmed in 3D)

misterID wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

My girl brought the blue ray home for me today.  I actually am really enjoying it. Its a great dvd. Very good quality.  Some fine herb and my lady with this sucker playing.

And those dancers.. quality asses on them. Quality. 16

Yeah, I'm shocked how good it is. The stripper ass is amazing. Seriously. And is it me, or has Frank made this band have a much harder sound? This DVD really showcased him. Thought Nightrain was amazing. This I Love was also a highlight.

I don't know what would make this special in 3D.  There were hardly in 3D specific graphics... except the ass.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
misterID wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

My girl brought the blue ray home for me today.  I actually am really enjoying it. Its a great dvd. Very good quality.  Some fine herb and my lady with this sucker playing.

And those dancers.. quality asses on them. Quality. 16

Yeah, I'm shocked how good it is. The stripper ass is amazing. Seriously. And is it me, or has Frank made this band have a much harder sound? This DVD really showcased him. Thought Nightrain was amazing. This I Love was also a highlight.

I don't know what would make this special in 3D.  There were hardly in 3D specific graphics... except the ass.

Dat ass doe 16

Nightrain kills. Thought it was the best of the show. A lot of energy from the crowd and band through out the whole concert.. Don't Cry also had a lot of crowd energy too. Very cool performance.  After watching it I definitely appreciate Richard more. Dude rips it through out. Really puts his all into his performances. I hear what you saying about Frank.  He does sounds great on this dvd.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It's really great to hear these glowing reviews from the real fans.

I wouldn't have believed it had it come from anyone else. Anyone read the garbage on YouTube. It's two opposite ends of the spectrum.

It's either... "Axl Rose... he's fat, old, and doesn't have it anymore. But for some reason he STILL moves me"

Huh? So he sucks, but he rules? Sounds to me like another person that loves this band and Axl, but thinks that they lose kewl points from everyone else admitting they like new Guns.

Or

"Axl Rose sounds like that now because it's the clean vocal. It's his original voice that he sung with and alot better"

Like somehow because if Axl doesn't sound right (which he doesn't for the most part) that the clean vocal is his original voice (which is made up fanboy bullshit by some 15-year old sitting in Buenos Aires on a computer) and somehow to bash it, is to bash history?

Again -- huh?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Looks like... and this is a shocker... Guns N' Roses have released three all new music videos to help promote the Blu-Ray/DVD.

Official GN'R videos, get 'em while they're hot. They only release them ONE-PER-TWENTY YEARS!!!

Guns N' Roses -- Welcome To The Jungle (Live) [Vegas 2012] (2014)

Guns N' Roses -- You Could Be Mine (Live) [Vegas 2012] (2014)

Guns N' Roses -- Sweet Child O' Mine (Live) [Vegas 2012] (2014)

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Watched the videos, and they are way better than I would've ever expected an officially released new Guns Blu-Ray/DVD to sound.

Jungle is just as good as its ever been, and shows Axl can still be Axl.

You Could Be Mine shows the more modern-era Axl, but I mean that in a factual sense. Obviously it's not as strong as it was in the heyday, and it's missing Duff's prescence. but YCBM has been a vocal-bitch for Axl since reviving the band in 2001. He has sucked on it, more often than rules, excluding flashes here and there in 2006-07, 2009-10. But tbh, in Axl's condition today... this might be one of the strongest YCBM's since the old days, even if the Mickey is there.

Sweet Child... I want to love it, but I just can't. I haven't cared for any interpretation of this song since the old band. Slash only does it justice instrumentally, and Axl vocally has sucked on it since post-1993. I really can't stand Myles Kennedy's voice, but this is the one and only song I will give Slash & The Conspirators as having the superior live version.

I can't wait to get this set and listen to more! Really cool to finally have SOME-THING official from the band released. In 20 years it's basically been Live Era, Hits, Chinese and this! Hopefully the future in the next couple years brings much more!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

YCBM, DJ's guitar is total wah abuse. Sounds bad. Axl sounds so weak there compared to WTTJ. Richard does some funky poses too where he hold the guitar weird like he is trying to show off his forearm strength.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Outside Jungle, those weren't even the best moments. Funny they chose those... Richard's solos were really, really good. The only bad moment I can think of was Objectify. I even liked Dizzy's No Quarter solo.

The production and mix is really outstanding.

The comradery is very clear in the band.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

misterID wrote:

Outside Jungle, those weren't even the best moments. Funny they chose those... Richard's solos were really, really good. The only bad moment I can think of was Objectify. I even liked Dizzy's No Quarter solo.

The production and mix is really outstanding.

The comradery is very clear in the band.

Indeed it is! Jungle and YCBM were pretty solid overall. Need to watch the rest of the performance very soon. I agree with Axlin's comments on the quality.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

The stripper ass is amazing.

I concur!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Frank is a fucking animal. The dude owns.

That is all.

Board footer