You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: 11-21-2012 The Joint, Las Vegas (Being filmed in 3D)

metallex78 wrote:

I've seen Jungle which was pretty good, lots of rasp, he just seemed short of breath mostly, but YCBM sounded pretty bad, lots of Mickey

Waiting for them to announce an official international release date still...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

So is this thing going to be released on a DVD+CD format or not? RockFuel announced, then all of the sudden it's supposed to be a Digital-only release, but only through Fantracks.

Does anybody know anything?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

So is this thing going to be released on a DVD+CD format or not? RockFuel announced, then all of the sudden it's supposed to be a Digital-only release, but only through Fantracks.

Does anybody know anything?

I bought a copy at Best Buy yesterday. I've heard they're also at Wal Mart, but not Target. Both Blu Ray and DVD. There were 3 copies of each in the store I was in. They're no longer releasing the CD/DVD form, although I think you can get that digitally. And Amazon didn't have enough initial copies and they're now on backorder. And there's no international release date or information at this time.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Thx for the info. I already looked at Wal-Mart and I saw nothing, but Wal-Mart's are weird. Some carry music-related DVD's/Blu-Ray's, and other's don't. And when they do, it's usually something epicly gay like Luke Bryan.

I'm assuming that Fantracks digital download will be a traditional MP3 download? Anyone get any confirmation on that? Anytime someone ask that question on MyGNR, it's specifically ignored, and I get this sneaky feeling that it will be downloadable, but only playable through the Fantracks app. I hope not.

I really wish they would've been able to secure the CD release. I probably would rather have that than the damn Blu-Ray itself.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Axlin, now Walmart is Gay too???  This is coming from the grown ass man running all over town in a panic to find a DVD of his 50+ year old single man idol...  Are you about to come out of the closet? All this gay talk has me worried.

Lol. Just giving you some shit.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Gay Gay Gay, everything is gay.

I'm actually coming out. You're the first to know.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Well the dvd debuted number one here in the states. 4800 copies sold.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Well the dvd debuted number one here in the states. 4800 copies sold.

Sounds like a pretty solid number, though I have no figures to back that up. #1 is #1, right? I'd hope that would give the record company some sort of hope that a new album could actually be profitable. Although, once again basically zero promotion from Axl or the band to support this release might take away some goodwill. Unless they've resigned themselves to just not expect much, if any cooperation from a promotional standpoint. Still seems odd to me.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

This just in: Axl has just been informed that Appetite For Destruction was actually released (someone didn't tell him). He's now in the process of having it pulled from shelves.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Still at number one for its second week of release. Sold another 1600 copies. Like faldor said.. number one is number one. Good to see some success come even if it's only a concert dvd.

Board footer