You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: 11-21-2012 The Joint, Las Vegas (Being filmed in 3D)

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:

This just in: Axl has just been informed that Appetite For Destruction was actually released (someone didn't tell him). He's now in the process of having it pulled from shelves.

Not sure if you meant Appetite For Democracy or were making a joke about AFD. I sure hope those rumors are untrue, because they are all unnecessary. Axl nails it, as does the band. Everyone involved should be VERY proud of themselves. #GNRBackOnTop

Like others said #1 is #1. Apparently Axl truely did have a problem with it, because it went from having a Blu-Ray/DVD/CD+DVD/Digital Video/MP3/Itunes release to having basically just a Blu-Ray/DVD release and nothing more. Even though who bought the Digital Video are being denied downloads of it, based on some DRM-bullshit.

Regardless... who cares. #1 is #1. The Blu-Ray kicked ten tons of ass. It was mixed beautifully. Axl sounds 95% awesome for a 2012 show, the band sounds great. And I was waiting for the Digital Audio release, and when they dragged their feet, I waited a couple days, then ripped the Blu-Ray audio in full perfect, HD lossless quality within minutes, and cut 256k MP3's and lossless CD audio out of it within minutes (and let me just say this sucker sounds BOMBASTIC on CD in a car stereo)

The current band finally got what they deserved after all these years. A HQ release that showcases what they are capable. Chinese, Jungle, Better, Estranged, This I Love, Catcher In The Rye, Don't Cry, KOHD, Patience.... all sound SOOOO good. The Seeker & Civil War are great too. Almost all of it is great, even the band solos.

It was really really cool in the summer of 2014 for the first time in eons to get excited about a Guns N' Roses official release. I just wish they would've put out a big elaborate CD release, or at least maybe they are gonna do a live CD release, and wait and do a different show. Maybe a show with Izzy or Duff? Either way, everything was done great but everyone on the list. The band, Axl, TB, RockFuel, the hot ass women in the video. All superb!!!

Loved it, and that AFDemocracy version of Don't Cry & Catcher is ALL FUCKING TIME! 9

Really cool to thrown on the MP3 playlist and hear Alice In Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here, Pearl Jam - Lightning Bolt, Whitesnake - Made In Britain... all these recently released things and then to hear something new from Guns N' Roses along with it...

Unfuckingreal

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

it was a joke wink

Rimov
 Rep: 10 

Rimov wrote:

By the way, i saw BlueRay and basically I have enjoyed it.

BUT

I shocked with the crowd. Folks are so passive that i can even imagine on G'n'R show. It seems that they are just Vegas tourists who had time to spend.

Anybody worried about it?

cause i'm from Moscow i use to be in very strong crowd with a lot of enegry and passion. On G'n'R gig in 2012 i  have not risque to be near the stage... it was really dangerous. Last months on Motorhead show i managed to be in 3rd row... I have no chance even to take my mobile from the pocket... to have some photos and videos was just impossible. Real strong crowd.

So this Vegas dancing tourists has shocked me.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Small venues typically have audiences like that. And security at these places are not going to let them get too rambunctious. There were some concert deaths and injuries in the late 90s early 00s where they really changed how rowdy crowds get here.

Now that someone has mentioned the crowd, can anyone tell me if the person in the front row they keep showing, the person wearing make up, short black hair, hot topic clothes, about 50 or so, and is standing next to the really pretty emo girl with bright red short hair... is that a dude or a lady?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah dude I remember that emo girl they kept showing. I just assumed the camera guy had a thing for her.

The emo redhead was fucking HOT. Hotter than the damn dancers in the show--  hot.

Board footer