You are not logged in. Please register or login.

otto
 Rep: 83 

Re: CD II info and potential release and tour plans in 2015-16

otto wrote:

The original renegotiation on the UIY era was to cover seven albums, correct?

So we got:
UYI 1 and 2 (may count as only one on the contract)
Spaghetti Incident
Live Era 87-93
Greatest Hits
Chinese Democracy

So we'd still have two albums left, if the renegotiations on the CD era didn't add more releases to it.

I know for a fact that home videos were on a different contract (UYI Live in Tokyo, Making Fn Videos, Welcome to the Videos and AFDem are covered by individual contracts)

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

The prospective tour dates are possibilities

The album release date is a guess by the OP. The band have the potential to release a new album fairly quickly. The reason I said no album this year was because of the tour plans up until Las Vegas, which were in support of CD.

I will post in January as to the prospects of a new album, and if it is coming, we will do our Splat thing here for a year or two

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Cool. There's also word he's doing some added recording in LA right now. Do we know if we're looking at a long album? Like 15-17 track album?

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
misterID wrote:

Cool. There's also word he's doing some added recording in LA right now. Do we know if we're looking at a long album? Like 15-17 track album?

We can only go on what Sanctuary told us years ago, there were about 35 songs, which represented two and a half albums, so it will be same again, I guess.

Edit: And it appears the Palms information is possibly correct

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I would hope the fact he's in a studio, like in 2006, is a good sign he does want to release something.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
misterID wrote:

I would hope the fact he's in a studio, like in 2006, is a good sign he does want to release something.

If true it's a very good sign. Sometimes I wonder if the man has even been in a studio more than a handful times the last 10 years.

Board footer