You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Man arrested for fucking picnic table

James wrote:

(BELLEVUE, OH) -- Police say a man in Bellevue, Ohio was caught on tape having sex with a picnic table.

Bellevue Police Captain Matt Johnson says Art Price, Jr., 40, was seen on four occasions between the hours of 10:30 a.m. and noon having sex with his picnic table. What makes this a felony, Johnson says, is that it took place in close proximity to a school, which made it likely that children could have seen Price.

The neighbor -- who wishes to remain anonymous -- saw Price walk out onto his deck, stand a round metal table on its side and use the hole in the umbrella to have sex.

The most recent instance took place March 14, we're told. A neighbor videotaped Price.

"The first video we had, he was completely nude. He would use the hole from the umbrella and have sex with the table," Johnson says.

Police say Price admitted to the crimes -- four charges of public indecency. Usually these sorts of things are misdemeanors, but in this case, they are felonies.

"What boosts it up to a felony is that the statute says if it's likely to be viewed by a minor," Johnson explains.

The Price family did not want to talk with us, but neighbors did. Some are not happy Price was released on his own recognizance.

"He shouldn't be allowed just for the fact that he could do that again -- and nude that close to a school. That should be zero tolerance," says Brice Jacobs, a neighbor.

Price is married with three school-aged children. Neighbors tell us they're now worried about the kids.

"Hopefully it stays between the adults and the kids don't get a lot of the information so they aren't so cruel to the little kids," says Emily Grote, a neighbor.

This case has police in this small town shaking their heads. "Once you think you've seen it all, something else comes around," Johnson says.

Well now that's not something you see everyday.

I'd be pissed to if my kid could have seen something like that.   Weird shit things like that are best done inside the home.   Welp I hope all the legal issues he'll face was worth it. roll

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Weird shit things like that are best done inside the home.

Haha.

If people are "fucking" their tables at home, it's probably time to seek some sort of help.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Hmm...

Definitely sick, but it hardly qualifies as a felony.

Why don't they just go and talk to the guy? I'm sure that would be sort of embarrassing for him. Then again, maybe not.:haha:

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Jeez.... sounds like sex ain't no picnic in Bellvue, Ohio.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

Heh, a college friend of mine did that once, back in the day... it was a mid-summer night, we had a barbecue celebrating our graduation.  Everyone was absolutely blotto.

All of the sudden he whips it out, does "the helicopter" for a couple of seconds, and starts fuckin' the picnic table, albeit different from the guy in Ohio: he lay down on the table instead of putting it on it's side. Halfway through, he falls asleep, with his ass hanging out of his pants, arms and legs dangling besides the table.

He slept for 5 hours on straight, before waking up again in front of a crowd of drunk, laughing, newly graduated students.

That same guy once woke up on a class ski-trip with a (short) word written on his penis, got urinated on while he was passed out and lying in the gutter at a party, found in the college cafeteria where he was sleeping on the tables when classes were about to start in the early morning.

Ah, them days...

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
TheMole wrote:

Ah, them days...

I used to play air guitar with my dick to Guns music in my teens. My friends always videotaped it. When my friend sold his camera he forgot to remove that tape.:haha:

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

having been to ohio several times i can totally beleive this story 16

polluxlm? dude .... your freinds video taped you using your penis for a guitar? dude that aint right 18 16

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:

having been to ohio several times i can totally beleive this story 16

polluxlm? dude .... your freinds video taped you using your penis for a guitar? dude that aint right 18 16

Yeah, I thought it was unusual too... especially in the internet era.  Some things you don't want to end up online.

Board footer