You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: GNR Evo Updates

Will wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Just including posts from GNR sections isn't enough on the front page, the forum looks dead cause more than half the posts are in threads that aren't even displayed. The outdated chatbox with messages from months ago doesn't help either.

Apologies guys, kind of let things slide around here. I've updated the homepage to just go back to the original forum one with no chat boxes etc.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

I like it, but I also really liked having the Slash discussion in the main board. Nothing going on with GNR so why not just merge the ex-members discussion with the main GNR forum?

Just a thought.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

The "merged" version is still available at http://www.gnrevolution.com/gnr.php - Planning to add it as an option in user profiles, so you'll be able to choose which version you want smile

Theres also a new skin being worked on, available through your Profile page, see Display tab. Style is called "Evo5" smile

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Evo 5 lookin good!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, I don't like the merged ex and current boards. I do like having a choice though. Good job.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Love the new look and design thus far dude! Great work as always! smile It's very current and up to date.

Board footer