You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: The Walking Dead

It's interesting seeing him do Walking Dead. That Key and Peele sketch he was a part of was brilliant awhile ago. I don't think he's going to be a recurring character though. Seems like the mid season break we will probably lose supporting and maybe a lead character. They need to add more steaks and prove like the commercials, "They are not safe!"

johndivney wrote:

Doin mid season finale right now..

Jeez that was one dull opening

Sasha stuff? No thanks. Fast forward..

Buckle up Glenn..

So who is dying in the raid? Sasha? Noah?
Oh they not doin ricks plan? Blah.
Oh this priest guys the guy that'll die.

This is stupid w/yer abe guy in a sulk.
Ugh 25mins left..

Oh wait that's not mid season finale.
Fk. Had I known that I wouldn't have watched it. Crap ep.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Terrie episode

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

The last three weeks have been misses for me. Few good scenes but other wise dull. I am hoping the mid season finale doesn't  disappoint.  Although last episode was better than the last two.

johndivney wrote:

so is this when daryl turns homo?

bit of a mixed bag mid-season finale. better than last weeks & a fun last 5mins  & good w/rick @ the top of the show. but a whole load of guff between times. so much time & conversation given to beth & the cop woman was prob predictable outcome in the end except i fastforwarded thru most of that shite!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Heavy episode... I thought it was pretty good.  A lil too much fluff though, but still not bad...

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I mean it was better than the Season 3 mid break and season finales as well as most of what Season 2 was. Glad they went back into Morgan's journey and him eventually being put back into the fold and probably joining the group. Looks like the guys will be heading towards DC when it returns and probably hit some more losses.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I've basically just becomed bored with this show. I think the Season 5-B premiere is tomorrow, and I still have episodes 507 & 508 sitting on my harddrive, and haven't watched them. I know what happens... I just... is anybody else over this show?

Apparently it's just me. The ratings just keep getting bigger and bigger. Dallas should've added a zombie JR. 16

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Zombie JR. Haha... This season has been great so far. I live for Walking Dead and Banshee now, those are my two shows at the moment. To busy to add more than that.

AtariLegend wrote:

Great season so far? Almost every episode has been a flashback episode to events prior to episodes where things actually happen. It's a bullshit stall tactic to go through half a season where nothing happens. Worse than last season.

I read a interview with Kirkman? Not sure which one it was, but they said they had ideas for 12 seasons of this show. There's no fucking way, this isn't GOT or Breaking Bad. It's really easy to see who's a Beth and who's a Rick in terms of being killed off and there's no end game to this. I don't feel the show is going anywhere except around and around in circles.

As far as last night goes, I thought it was okay. Tyreese wasn't one of the more interesting characters, but it's just too predictable now to know which characters are the zombie bait. They give side characters/(or the extra black guy) no one is too found of extra screen time/limited character development just to try and get you to care when they get off'd.

Board footer