You are not logged in. Please register or login.

NoKnownName
 Rep: 11 

Re: The Rant Thread

NoKnownName wrote:

System restore didn't work. I'm going to see if a tech friend can help me. I'm also going to report the blog as soon as I can. I hate those scumbags that make this bullshit.

AtariLegend wrote:

Got a new computer recently that has Windows 8.

Honestly I'd have preferred Windows 98.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Windows 2000 was the shitz! The stability of the NT line along with the multimedia compatibility that came from 95/98. It was (and possibly still is) mistaken by many for its inferior second-cousin, Millennium Edition (ME), which was, by all accounts, on the level of Vista before people even knew to shudder at the notion. Win2K actually developed into XP, most of the good stuff stayed, some was left on the roadside. But as far as the MS GUIs went, the 2K was the one for me.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

TBH I liked XP best, tho I had ME not 2k. My parents had Vista, seemed pretty bad.  Not a huge fan of Windows 7, its alright just some things that overall I liked XP best.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Windows 98 was the best. Oh fucking Christ how I miss it.

I SOOOOO miss Windows 98. The good 'ole days. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

AtariLegend wrote:

How are people liking X? I upgraded immediately due to my disdain of 8, but I haven't had any issues so far.

Not perfect, but it's a dramatic improvement.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I bought a new laptop 6 months ago and I've turned it on only twice. Windows 8 is garbage, so I'm sticking with my trusty old laptop using Win 7 until it finally conks out for good. I'd take XP back anyday. Not tried 10 yet but it can't be worse than 8.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I bought a $500 monitor from some Korean company (Yamakasi) 2 years ago. Just crapped out on me. Never again.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

I fucking hate money. That is all.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I fucking hate working Labor Day weekend. That is all. Well no, I really hate working Labor day weekend.

Board footer