You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: The Walking Dead

Smoking Guns wrote:

Well, this week was an interesting episode.  For some reason, for now, I trust Deanna.  One reason I trust her is every other leader (Guvna and Terminus guy) of the other places were terrible, time to change that or it will be too predictable.

Is the young girl wanderer a spy for another group?

Did the people that were exiled pose a threat now?

Is Deanna hiding a threat she knows about so she recruited Rick and the gang to protect them?

ROTC guy knows he is a douche, I credit him for that.

Daryl is going to uncover the truth. 

Hair Dresser's husband is bad news.

I think there is going to be a big invasion, Rick will prevail and become the new leader.. But then the new super bad guy will emerge, Neagan?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The three exiles Deanna mentioned will play a part in the future and Negan is one of them.

Some of the group will not be allowed into the community (I'm thinking Carol) which will create a big blowup.

Deanna has her own sense of "right and wrong" like everyone else and it will prove deadly. She's no Virgil.

Rick will get darker. Me likey.

Carl will lose his virginity to the girl and she'll join the group when they inevitably leave the compound.

johndivney wrote:

you've read the comics mrID, yea?

is that how it plays out or is that just speculation??

my speculation:
the teenage girl is just a sulky bitch. don't think she's a spy. just the stereotypical moody american teenager that film & tv writers love but really bears little semblance to reality.
she prob stole the gun rick had stashed.
hopefully she uses it to kill carl.
but yea she'll prob fuck him.

deanna is hiding a threat/the truth - that there are

Hidden Text:

other communities nearby

& alexandria is

Hidden Text:

under their control/protection.

^ i think this is where maybe neagan comes into it. tho i can see him being one of the exiles too. will just have to wait & see.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

From what I have heard Neagan won't come in this season. They are at comic 76 now and Neagan comes in around 100. Rick is a fucking badass now.

johndivney wrote:

Yea Negan prob isn't one of the 3 exiles think he's meant to be like some

Hidden Text:

warlord

or something, so we'll prob have to deal w/Alexandria before getting to that next stage.

Maybe that young emo girl is a spy.

Decent ep. Reopened the speculation, revived a few characters who had no story going anywhere (carol, Carl, that Asian American guy). They'll slow it down n drag it out over the next few eps tho..

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

They don't always follow the linear line of the comics though, SG. Remember, Dale was a lot different than the TV show pussy version. He made it a lot longer, fucked Andrea, got infected and the cannibals ate his legs, not the black dude. There's a whole lot of differences. Hell, Shane didn't have the role in the comic he had on TV. I like John's theory about Alexandria being under someone's control/protection. Didn't even consider the emo girl could be a spy.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I mentioned the young girl could be a spy in my initial post. I also feel she got the gun from the blender.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

So far, i've actually liked this season ALOT more than last season. So maybe things are on the rise again. Show seems to be refreshing things, and not dragging others out as badly, although the Beth storyline was overplayed (and I frankly didn't get the big deal about it all) earlier in the season. But other than that, Season 5 has been an improvement on Season 4 imo.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

The exiles and the headless walkers with the W carved into them are all linked. The place where we saw those headless walkers the wall was spray painted "wolves not far" or something like that. I am thinking the people who did that are exiles and that little girl is a spy for them like someone pointed out. I think she or her group took ricks gun from the blender. She was in that shack in the beginning of the episode. (Unless it was Morgan).

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Was a damn fine episode!  That town is full of cowards and the cowards even know they are cowards.

Carol is so cut throat, but deep down she cares and has a heart. She so mean to kid, but when she realized he needed help, Crazy Carol is just what you need. Now Rick must kill husband of woman lusts for.

Glenn is a leader of men.  Comes from all the right places. Not a selfish bone in his body.

Bout time the rain man became a man! He was even going to try and kill the coward, but couldn't execute. Thought was there though.

I loved watching Abraham kick ass!

Noah annoyed me, but was a good kid.

The preacher is Satan!!!!! He is the sheep clothing. That prick!

Board footer