You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Metallica- The Bootleg Thread

James wrote:

Do you remember the specific dates of those shows? I'll see if I can track them down.

Jason Lee
 Rep: 0 

Jason Lee wrote:

I wish that I did......it's been so long ago. Maybe my mom will remember because she actually used her credit card to purchase the tickets from ticketmaster. Next time I talk to her I'll ask.

AtariLegend wrote:

Looking back on this... I wish I could gave myself karma for finding this stuff 9.

AtariLegend wrote:

Alot of these shows have been removed for "violation of terms & services" which surely must be a new low.

Without bootlegs the "Black Album" never would've been that possible or relevant... And no one would've heard of "Master Of Puppets" or "Ride The Lighting".

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

1989-03-12 Philadelphia, PA (AVI) Pro-Shot
what is pro shot?
and that concert links are ruined

AtariLegend wrote:

That my friend is bad fucking karma...

5 concerts and within 15 minutes gone.

MiddleIndex

MiddleIndex wrote:

can i ask for   227.    Metallica - October 1, 1988 - Antrim Forum - Belfast, Ireland to download?

MiddleIndex

MiddleIndex wrote:

and 138. Metallica - September 15, 1986 - Ulster Hall - Belfast, Ireland please?

AtariLegend wrote:

Never knew Metallica played the Ulster Hall, seen Megadeth there before.

All these gigs in the first post where from a Metallica website years ago, I don't have copies of them all. Best bet is an active Metallica forum/torrent site.

Apologizes.

Dacatzass

Dacatzass wrote:

Anyone have Metallica November 1, 1988 at the Frankfurt Festhalle? Saw them there when I was stationed in the Army and this was my first official concert I ever attended. Would love to get the audio.

Board footer