You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: I am in love with Taylor Momsen

Axlin12 wrote:

Taylor Momsen is trying really hard to shed her Disney/clean image, and at times comes across as just trying too hard, even with her hotness. It sometimes comes across as "look at me" attention seeking. But she is also very young.

Now Lzzy Hale -- SHE is fucking hot. My fuckin' dream girl.

Get in line buddy! 5

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Taylor Momsen is trying really hard to shed her Disney/clean image, and at times comes across as just trying too hard, even with her hotness. It sometimes comes across as "look at me" attention seeking. But she is also very young.

Get in line buddy! 5

I used to rate her, but she seems to have gone down hill. These days she looks like she needs a good wash or something.... 10 14

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

She has gone down hill and tries to hard to be like Amy Lee. Taylor is doing her own thing and killing it.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

She has gone down hill and tries to hard to be like Amy Lee. Taylor is doing her own thing and killing it.

I don't see that at all. Amy is very much a product of her era. She's very reminiscent of that early 2000's rock scene, and has stayed there.

Lzzy to me is pretty much a tribute to her generation. She seems very cross-influenced by the 80's glam metal scene crossed with the 90's grunge scene, with alot of AOR-melodic rock influence through in.

To me Lzzy Hale is like her generation's Lita Ford. Taylor to me has more in common with a Joan Jett.

jmho

metallex78 wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Get in line buddy! 5

I used to rate her, but she seems to have gone down hill. These days she looks like she needs a good wash or something.... 10 14

The trashier/grungier she gets, the more I like her.

I like Lzzy from just seeing what she exudes. Lzzy to me is the kind of girl you write the song "Estranged" about. Taylor Momsen is the kind of girl you write "Anything Goes" about. Both are good, but for me... i'll take the Estranged girl anyday of the week.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Axlin12 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I don't see that at all. Amy is very much a product of her era. She's very reminiscent of that early 2000's rock scene, and has stayed there.

Lzzy to me is pretty much a tribute to her generation. She seems very cross-influenced by the 80's glam metal scene crossed with the 90's grunge scene, with alot of AOR-melodic rock influence through in.

To me Lzzy Hale is like her generation's Lita Ford. Taylor to me has more in common with a Joan Jett.

jmho

metallex78 wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Get in line buddy! 5

The trashier/grungier she gets, the more I like her.

I like Lzzy from just seeing what she exudes. Lzzy to me is the kind of girl you write the song "Estranged" about. Taylor Momsen is the kind of girl you write "Anything Goes" about. Both are good, but for me... i'll take the Estranged girl anyday of the week.

Hit the nail right on the head. cool

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I loved Lzzy, until I saw her live and Taylor was the opening act. The Pretty Reckless blew Halestorm off the stage.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

I fucking hate Pretty Reckless. The guitar play played the same bullshit between every song.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I don't love the guitar payer either. Noodled between every song like something epic was about to come up. I like Taylor.

Board footer