You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Stay of Execution

johndivney wrote:

love the terminology used;

DEAD
Abandoned

slightly sorry for the likes of MrID who believed in something but i had no expectations & it doesn't come as any surprise it's slipped away too.
just another missed opportunity. another disappointing episode for those that still care. i don't think i do, except to mock.
now that is sad. something i used to love & defend, now i'm on the other side. & it's not my fault either, btw. oh well.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I never thought it would be an album. Was thinking a DVD release of a residency. Either way I wasn't too hopeful.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, knew about this a while ago. Msl said there was a chance the name had nothing to do with GNR, and if it was for an album they can simply just name the album that and redo the copyright for whatever it was intended for. So, yeah...

And apparently there's some news coming soon.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

misterID wrote:

And apparently there's some news coming soon.

That old chesnut, I hear it's an official update from Frank.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

As ever.

Fortus wrote:

There are no immediate plans for Guns N’ Roses. I have heard from our management that next year we’re going to be working. I’m hoping we’ll have an album out next year. That would be great! Then we are supposed to be doing some touring. Until then, I’m staying focused on The Dead Daisies!

http://www.legendaryrockinterviews.com/ … -and-more/

The Frank bit from the other thread.

AtariLegend wrote:

For what it's worth, Frank done an interview http://www.stonechromeradio.com/uploads … x_7_29.mp3 basically in between the hosts asking him pointless silly questions and talking more than Frank... the gist is:

Frank says Axl and him texted about DJ. Axl and said that plans will still go forward in the future. Supposedly everyone still gets along and Axl is fine with Ashba leaving.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Next year, next year!!!! Same ol fkn chestut... same ol' shit on the sole of my shoe. Anybody ever wondered why Slash released an album post GN'R called "5'o'clock Somewhere"? Thats Axls world, its always 5'oclock somewhere in his world, herein lies the problem. Axl is the very definition of  "procrastination is the thief of time." As a matter of fact, The Emporer's New Clothes is better  pseudonym for the effort of Axl to be Guns N'Roses after he dissolved the old band and launched a new band of dive in and find the monkey seeking motherfuckers, and led to this monumental era of artistic achievement. Well in Axl, you did good.

johndivney wrote:

No, it's 5 o'clock somewhere is a reference to having any excuse to drink. I would think you'd know that Olorin!

Sky Dog wrote:

"launched a new band of dive in and find the monkey seeking motherfuckers, and led to this monumental era of artistic achievement. "

funniest thing I have read in a while....howling laughing. 16

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I had a flashback in work today that I was online last night, was fucking wrecked last night, woke up fully dressed in a heap with the laptop lying on the floor broken in 3 pieces. But this isnt as bad as I feared. Neither was the message I left my mates girlfriend on facebook haha!
Still made work on time though axl

Sky Dog wrote:

old school here...miss you and Divney's euro trash banter.

Board footer