You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: GnREvolution Chinese Democracy Elimination 2015 - Round 7

Neemo wrote:

With 9 of 23 votes (39%), Oh My God was voted off in Round 6. Click here for the Oh My God Dissecting Chinese Democracy Thread

Round 7 starts now...vote off your LEAST FAVORITE

Voting closes in 3 days

GnREvo Chinese Democracy Elimination 2015

Chinese Democracy 0%
Better 5%
Street Of Dreams 5%
If The World 42%
There Was A Time 0%
Sorry 16%
I.R.S. 0%
Madagascar 0%
Prostitute 32%
Total votes: 19
Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Starting to get really hard now...only a couple more easy choices for me

It's gotta be prostitute this round

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

This is really starting to piss me off 16 Do we honestly think "Sorry" is better than "Oh My God" or are we being trolled?

Sorry has to go this round. The other remaining tunes would make an awesome 8-track, and I'd really struggle to choose the weakest of the bunch.

Guys, I'm begging you, just look at what's currently left and vote for the only sensible option, Sorry! Also, bring back OMG 9

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Now I have to vote Prostitute. Sorry's lyrics alone make it worthy of elimination but Bucket's work on that track is superb and I cant vote that off until Prostitute is gone.

In a couple rounds this is going to get really difficult. We're narrowing it down to a killer EP.

AtariLegend wrote:

Don't really dislike any of the songs remaining. Going to vote "Sorry" though. sad.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

We're getting to the meaty parts. Though I lament the full bird that was OMG is no longer here.

Toss up between ITW and Prostitute. Picked ITW because it is shorter.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Prostitute now that OMG has finally been put out of it's misery.

Sorry definitely has some cheesy lyrics but so does SOD and it's also got some killer ones. 'It's harder live with the truth about you than to live with lies about me' is one of my favourite lines on the whole album.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Will wrote:

This is really starting to piss me off 16 Do we honestly think "Sorry" is better than "Oh My God" or are we being trolled?

Sorry has to go this round. The other remaining tunes would make an awesome 8-track, and I'd really struggle to choose the weakest of the bunch.

Guys, I'm begging you, just look at what's currently left and vote for the only sensible option, Sorry! Also, bring back OMG 9

I second this. 5

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

its amazing how seeing the songs live changes my opinion of them.  I always skipped Prostitute when i was listening to the album regularly but it has grown on me after seeing it live. Still not my favorite by any stretch but I voted off ITW, a song i used to like....no staying power i guess.

Board footer