You are not logged in. Please register or login.

JumpInTheFire
 Rep: 4 

Re: 1,690+ Metallica Bootlegs

Gents,

This is a response to the older post here, which was comprised of a post I made back in 2007/2008 with 824 Metallica bootlegs. The link below is a thread on my Metallica forum (MetJITF.com) which has 1,690+ Metallica bootlegs posted by a fellow member.

Please feel free to download to your hearts content smile

http://metjitf.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10619

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I remember you. Pretty sure I was a member of that site many years ago. Only Metallica site I ever joined. Wouldn't remember my log in info even if I had a gun pointed to my head.  Gonna register again.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Here's a story from the old days you as a Metallica/GNR fan might appreciate....

In late 2006 when the GNR leak craze was creeping up again, I was at your site(MAYBE a dif Met bootleg forum) and someone gave me some Metallica demos. Not sure why as I wasn't known there but I always lucked into this kind of stuff, example on a Liz Phair forum in 07 I got a rough mix of New Young Pony Club's album before release and I don't think that mix ever got out in the open. Might of by now, doesn't matter.

Anyways, I had those Metallica songs and since everyone and their grandma was claiming to have Chinese Democracy demos I decided to try and use those as trade bait. Well they got out on a different forum ,  I was accused of leaking Metallica demos and a couple douche bags even flaunted this "fact". Come to find out, all that "leak" was is b sides from Metallica singles. I never bothered to research it or even compare the songs I had to other Metallica demos. On Metallica sites no one would have gave the tiniest of shits but it was funny how in the bizarro world of GNR forums this molehill was turned into Everest for a moment.

JumpInTheFire
 Rep: 4 

Haha, awesome man! That's a funny story, its crazy how things can be sometimes. Well, if you join the forum I'd definitely be happy to have you back. I hope you've been well, it's been quite a while, eh?

Cheers

Board footer