You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: HOLY SHIT!! Get in this thread!

polluxlm wrote:
faldor wrote:

So now all of a sudden, we are supposed to believe the lead singer of Adler's band?

Of course not, but we have no reason to not believe SG. The singer of Adler's band saying this is not exactly hard evidence, but it is something.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
faldor wrote:

So now all of a sudden, we are supposed to believe the lead singer of Adler's band?

Of course not, but we have no reason to not believe SG. The singer of Adler's band saying this is not exactly hard evidence, but it is something.

Again, I'm not questioning SG that this encounter took place. I'd just temper the excitement level a bit. I'm sure lots of things reunion related are going to be rumored and reported, and most of them will not occur.

I guess you could argue though, if you had to choose one guy who would slip up and spill the beans on potential reunion plans, it'd be Steven Adler hands down in runaway fashion. But it could easily go the other way. Adler just wishing, hoping, and believing it'll happen before it actually gets off the ground floor.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Will wrote:

I'll happily bare my ass to all on GNR Evo if a reunion is announced in the next year or two big_smile

Beware.

I recall someone making some promises about elephant poo... wink

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Thanks boys....

Editing this out to save the innocent.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Support your local bands!

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
apex-twin wrote:
Will wrote:

I'll happily bare my ass to all on GNR Evo if a reunion is announced in the next year or two big_smile

Beware.

I recall someone making some promises about elephant poo... wink

James right? I think I promised him I would hold him to that bet.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I should have never posted this. You think he has already been bitched at? James, maybe delete this thread. I knew I should have kept my mouth shut.

Adler hurt his chances far more than you or Jacob when he did the Trunk interview recently. Just sayin'.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Thanks boys....

Jacob is one of the nicest most humble guys in rock you can meet. By the way, he has a really nice brand new Corvette...  I was asking why Adler/Slash always skip Birmingham. Yada yada yada, he says, "Well, you will get to see them next year".... I am going to leave out the rest of our convo... This guy has 0 reason to lie to me. I have been seeing him play live for almost 20 years at local bars/clubs. His own band Lynam is pretty good. He could be fucking with me but that goes against everything I have heard about him. I honestly think he was flattered somebody talked to him about Adler (the band) and had some nice things to say. I wasn't acting like some fan boy. We are just two dudes from Birmingham, AL watching out cars get washed. We all know things could change.. But this all makes sense to me. Even Sorum is "pleading the fifth". Slash is off the grid as far as interviews. Axl is silent. Adler is playing dumb. Dizzy and Fortus are out of the loop. Sure guys, NOTHING TO SEE HERE!! Haha.. I hope it happens!

I don't think Jacob is lying either. What he told you is probably what he heard and thinks is supposed to happen. If it happens tough, that's where my hesitancy comes from.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
faldor wrote:

Again, I'm not questioning SG that this encounter took place. I'd just temper the excitement level a bit. I'm sure lots of things reunion related are going to be rumored and reported, and most of them will not occur.

For comparison we have Scott Weiland who seemed to think it was going to happen (or very close to).

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

Howdy fellows-

Let us not forget the secret, amazing, and always present ability for Axl to do the one thing that disappoints us every time.

Why will this be any different?

Yet, like yourselves, I hope that alcoholic dad does remember our birthday this year.

Board footer