You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: "dexter" hack at GNR Evo (Split from "Holy Shit" thread)

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Buzz has some info but is scared to share since ID said Axl reads this board. Fuck, I alone may have derailed the reunion!

I am not worried about Axl reading the boards, I just can't prove anything, and I'd rather not be one of those forum insiders.  I posted what I believe will happen a few months ago.  Let's see if I'm right.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Well, that is him... The Dexter on MyGNRforum joined the same exact day as this Dexter Joined this forum... Dec. 11 2008.  Thanks for stopping by W.A.R....

The IP exactly matches the IP from the date the account was registered, but we've never had any communication from TB so I'd still exercise caution hmm Probably the first time in history a lurker has come back after years of silence to finally make their first post 16

Axl posted?  Wow.  I don't see it.

AtariLegend wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Well, that is him... The Dexter on MyGNRforum joined the same exact day as this Dexter Joined this forum... Dec. 11 2008.  Thanks for stopping by W.A.R....

The IP exactly matches the IP from the date the account was registered, but we've never had any communication from TB so I'd still exercise caution hmm Probably the first time in history a lurker has come back after years of silence to finally make their first post 16

Axl posted?  Wow.  I don't see it.

Page 10 for the "incident".

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

PAGE 10 is the AXL POST.  FROM DEXTER

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

We can wait in the pumpkin patch all night for the great pumpkin, but he ain't coming.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

It comes when you least expect it....

My girlfriend is so pissed at me.

1) she exploded at the thought of me going to see Jacob play tonight with out here at a bar
2) she got pissed cause she says I have been talking about GNR too much and it is getting on her nerves..

Lol..  I am so terrible.  So she is asleep and I am here talking to Axl Rose.. WTF... My GNR fandom could end my 3.5 year relationship.. She has been hounding me for a ring, but I can't get engaged right now.  What if they announce a reunion tour date on my wedding date.  I will cancel that shit to go to GNR!  You only get married a few times in life, but a GNR Reunion show? That is a once in a lifetime type thing.

Is that the same girl you were dating at the Slash show?  If so, lock that shit up man.  She's pretty hot and put up with you for 3+ years?  That makes her a winner.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Well if it was him, Axl is clearly a fan of car washes and Smoking Guns. 16

...And can we assume that means album in 2016 and a reunion debunked?

No.  We can confirm the timing is still unknown publicly.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

It comes when you least expect it....

My girlfriend is so pissed at me.

1) she exploded at the thought of me going to see Jacob play tonight with out here at a bar
2) she got pissed cause she says I have been talking about GNR too much and it is getting on her nerves..

Lol..  I am so terrible.  So she is asleep and I am here talking to Axl Rose.. WTF... My GNR fandom could end my 3.5 year relationship.. She has been hounding me for a ring, but I can't get engaged right now.  What if they announce a reunion tour date on my wedding date.  I will cancel that shit to go to GNR!  You only get married a few times in life, but a GNR Reunion show? That is a once in a lifetime type thing.

Is that the same girl you were dating at the Slash show?  If so, lock that shit up man.  She's pretty hot and put up with you for 3+ years?  That makes her a winner.

Yes, SAME.. Thanks buddy!

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

The poster wasn't Axl sad

I hadn't updated our forum software in quite a while and it looks like someone exploited this bug to change the password on the "dexter" account here. No other users accounts were effected.

I've now updated our software to the latest version and reinstalled all of our modifications. We have so many mods that I may have overlooked one or two so if a feature is missing let us know 5

AtariLegend wrote:

We should pretend now that this thread never happened tongue.

Board footer