You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Mary Jane called me back......

James wrote:

I fell off(or on) the wagon 2 nights ago. I hadn't smoked weed since Dec 31st, 2004. For years I have easily been able to turn it down on the MANY occasions it has been offered to me. Whether it was the kick ass stuff or shitty red bud.

Anyways, there was some Purple Kush and for some reason I decided to smoke a couple joints, and it just fucking blew me away. BLS and any other dope smokers know what that first high is like when you haven't smoked in ages. Its super intense, and thats putting it mildly. I started getting one of those bad anxiety highs for a few minutes, then everyone started talking and laughing so the anxiety went away pretty quickly and I just enjoyed it. Had I been alone for that first high, I might have freaked out.

I smoked again last night, and the anxiety is already gone. Amazing how when you start again its like your body immediately adjusts to being a stoner again.

I got me a couple small buds to smoke tonight(I think this variety is Jack Hehrer). Gonna smoke it while either watching a great movie, or more than likely while listening to the Chinese Democracy demos(never heard those while high on weed) or MIA's Kala.

the first smoke in months/years is always amazing.    rock on dude and enjoy.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Mary Jane is so lovely and beautiful. She always creeps back in man. I love taking breaks from smoking and then lighting up that first bowl, blunt, or joint.  Four years is a long ass time though. Never went that long. Enjoy it man. Nothing wrong with a little herb now and then or everyday 16

No better way than sparking up again than starting with some Kush. You west coasters def. got the better buds. Enjoy it bro..

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

4 years? Damn, I think 3 weeks is my record.

Got some out of this world waiting for me when I get home tonight. Does it count if I haven't had something that good in 4 years? 16

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Anyways, there was some Purple Kush and for some reason I decided to smoke a couple joints, and it just fucking blew me away. BLS and any other dope smokers know what that first high is like when you haven't smoked in ages. Its super intense, and thats putting it mildly. I started getting one of those bad anxiety highs for a few minutes, then everyone started talking and laughing so the anxiety went away pretty quickly and I just enjoyed it. Had I been alone for that first high, I might have freaked out.

That's exactly why I don't smoke weed much anymore, I get major paranoia. I would love to wake up every morning and do a bong hit before starting my day, but it just wouldn't work. Admittedly, that's not a very ambitious goal.  Also, when I do smoke, it's usually at night so I'd just sit at home and freak out for a few hours.

A few of my favorite old high songs were REM's "Perfect Circle" off the Murmur album. 'Stars' by Hum.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Happy 420. Smoke em if you got em

Board footer