You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: The 2004 Izzy & Adler Leak

Will wrote:

All this talk of a hybrid lineup lacking Izzy/Steven made me think of this...

This was a random one off "leak" in December 2004.

It was shared by The Official Steven Adler Fansite but was pulled down the next day. Can't really remember much else about the track to be honest, and info online and through archive.org is non existant hmm

If memory serves me correct, I think:-

The band was Izzy, Adler and JT Longoria
It was recorded at Adlers home
There was another song recorded but never released

Anyway it's a cool jam some might not have heard 9

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I never heard it.  Don't remember the story at all. Is this one of those things that flew under the forums radar at the time?

Obviously this is after Izzy was no longer participating with VR so was he actually planning something with Adler that didn't get off the ground?

Only Izzy-Adler thing I remember is when he showed up for that AFD anniversary.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Thanks for posting will. That was great

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I never heard it.  Don't remember the story at all. Is this one of those things that flew under the forums radar at the time?

Obviously this is after Izzy was no longer participating with VR so was he actually planning something with Adler that didn't get off the ground?

Only Izzy-Adler thing I remember is when he showed up for that AFD anniversary.

Your guess is as good as mine smile The AFD anniversary was Sept 2003, so this was only a year later. Don't recall their ever being any talk of Izzy and Adler doing anything, think this was just friends jamming and it got shared online (intentionally or not I dont know).

Blabbermouth posted about it here so plenty of fans will have grabbed it at the time.

Board footer