You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Slash McKagan
 Rep: 11 

Re: AXL ROSE's Half-Sister To GUNS N' ROSES Fans: Watch 'Jimmy Kimmel Live

Amy Bailey, the half-sister of GUNS N' ROSES lead singer Axl Rose, has urged fans via Facebook to watch ABC-TV's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" show this coming Tuesday night (January 5).

Axl is expected to make the GUNS N' ROSES reunion official with a "Kimmel" appearance on Tuesday. It's believed that GUNS N' ROSES will be revealed as one of the headliners for this year's Coachella Music And Arts Festival, of which the lineup will be announced earlier that day.

Billboard.com reported on December 29 that GUNS has been confirmed to headline Coachella, which is scheduled to take place in mid-April in Indio, California.

That show will reportedly be followed by a 25-date football stadium tour in North America next summer.

Axl Rose, guitarist Slash and bassist Duff McKagan are all said to be involved, although it's not clear who else will be part of the band's lineup.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/axl-ro … HcgoxXW.99

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Is this the first time she's involved herself in GNR to this extent? Obviously we've known about her since the old days but I cant remember her involvement.

Nik
 Rep: 6 

Nik wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Is this the first time she's involved herself in GNR to this extent? Obviously we've known about her since the old days but I cant remember her involvement.

I was thinking about that.... Plus, is a very long long time we (the fans) not hear about her (and the other brother).

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
Nik wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I was thinking about that.... Plus, is a very long long time we (the fans) not hear about her (and the other brother).

At either the last or next to last show of the first Vegas residency, Axl asked the crowd to sing Happy Birthday to Amy. I was on the floor that night. That's the last I remember hearing of her.

Ali

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Was Amy onstage?

I haven't heard about his brother since 91. I remember back then in one of those RIP magazine articles it mentioned something about him having his own band.

AtariLegend wrote:

I read that she used to run the old fan club for the band in a recent article. I don't know though.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Chinese...I mean...Appetite...Democracy Reunion Tour Starts Now!!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I wonder if Axl is making amends with people in his past, and that includes Slash, family members, etc.

Board footer