You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Re: Dreams

Rex wrote:

Anyone ever have a dream where they trip and fall?  And then when you fall in your dream you jump in real life and wake up?

I get those all the time.

Dan Vigilante
 Rep: 0 

I am also very interested in dreams and have been for a while.
On the subject of lucid dreaming; it is actually possible to learn how to get lucid dreams to the point where one can become lucid every night. Quite amazing really.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

Dreams really fascinate me, always have.  Even today we don't really know why we dream (lots of speculation but no hard facts) we only know it is vital to our well being. 

One interesting thing about dreams is how we differ in the way we dream.  Some people dream in color, some only in black and white.  Some of us are lucid dreamers (being aware you are dreaming and having the ability to control the dream) and some have never had this happen.  Then there is the subject matters of dreams itself.  I know I have often dreamed the same dream or at least about the same basic subject (a person I don't know in the real world, this house I've never seen outside of my dreams, etc), sometimes years apart!!

What's your dreams like?  Anything you find interesting involving the subject of dreams?

Of course we all know the subject of Slinger's favourite dreams...
prince.jpg

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Backslash wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

Dreams really fascinate me, always have.  Even today we don't really know why we dream (lots of speculation but no hard facts) we only know it is vital to our well being. 

One interesting thing about dreams is how we differ in the way we dream.  Some people dream in color, some only in black and white.  Some of us are lucid dreamers (being aware you are dreaming and having the ability to control the dream) and some have never had this happen.  Then there is the subject matters of dreams itself.  I know I have often dreamed the same dream or at least about the same basic subject (a person I don't know in the real world, this house I've never seen outside of my dreams, etc), sometimes years apart!!

What's your dreams like?  Anything you find interesting involving the subject of dreams?

http://www.insideonlinevideo.com/wp-con … prince.jpg

LOL...DICK!!!  16

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
Backslash wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

http://www.insideonlinevideo.com/wp-con … prince.jpg

LOL...DICK!!!  16

Hahaha... you said it, not me!! 14

Board footer