You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

polluxlm wrote:
Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Haha, the newest tweet REEKS of Axl. Gotta be Axl. This way he can get a statement out, without any confirmation of it being actually him.

That was his dig at Steven Tyler & the media imo.

In other words, "I haven't talked to this guy in fucking years. He got Guns back together? Has Steven got back on the Perc's?"

Hopefully they'll all sort out how this happened. Something tells me Axl & Slash got together and had it all out over beers.

younggunner
 Rep: 7 

younggunner wrote:

I wonder if Slash's text/call to Steven Tyler went like:

hey man, our tweet wasn't aimed toward you.

or

hey man, sorry, had nothing to do with that tweet.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

That Tweet was classic Axl, haha. I like the fact Duff re-Tweeted it. Very likely that he is the reason for the reunion more than anything else. Fuck the rest of the world trying to take credit. 16

johndivney wrote:

Fred Durst was the man responsible first of all.

johndivney wrote:

He didn't tweet about ticket prices or scalpers tho, did he??

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Classic GNR response that tweet. lol.

However to play armchair famous person: If he doesn't like the story, change it.

The media is running stories like "Peppa Pig reformed GNR" because GNR has not given it a real story to run.

Think about how duff fed the "We were in the same hotel, and I walked in when Axl was in the shower, then he wasn't" story to explain how he got back playing with GNR years ago. They ran it everywhere.

Slash's sole statement about GNR was a winky face and a logo, Axl said something about food and reluctantly agreed to confirm the show lol....

That's after bailing on Jimmy Kimmel or whatever it was.

Perhaps that's why the media turns to Steven Tyler for comment, he might be making up shit, but hey, at least he gives an interview wink

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

They tweeted this pic recently.

tumblr_o1flejAAdV1v4cxopo1_1280.jpg
What I noticed is that while Slash's and Duff's measurements are sound, Axl's pic is a bit skewed. Guess they wanted him to look a bit slimmer than he actually does in comparison to the others. That, or bad Photoshopping.
184195_vokalis-guns-n-roses-axl-rose_641_452.jpg

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Yamcha wrote:

^^ He looks young too.... and abnormally pink. He looks like he should be in  a wax museum. 18

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

What I noticed is that while Slash's and Duff's measurements are sound, Axl's pic is a bit skewed. Guess they wanted him to look a bit slimmer than he actually does in comparison to the others. That, or bad Photoshopping.

These days we should be happy an artist is actually singing.

Board footer