You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

I doubt Cruz wins another Primary/Caucus...

I see Trump winning N.H. and Rubio winning S.C......

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah Iowa isn't going to kill Trump's candidacy. He didn't put much focus there. Its not make or break but is definitely a sign all these candidates polling in single digits need to drop out. All those small percentages are needed for the legit contenders in the race. NH is going to be a bigger test than Iowa.

Pasnow, yeah that idea I had about primaries is much better than how it is always rolled out. They drag this shit out way too long.

t a landslide victory in NH and a strong showing in SC might give Bernie's candidacy the wings that it needs

Bernie isn't getting any landslides anywhere. Those coin tosses tell us all we need to know about which direction the dem primary season is going.

I don't like Sanders but I'm actually rooting for the guy now. he's going to have to climb Mt Everest with Rosie O Donnell on his back to win the nomination and even if he reached the summit, would probably get kicked over the cliff while Hilary plants the flag.

It's going to be Hilary vs Trump or Cruz. Sanders should be campaigning for VP at this point.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

If Hillary wins, my money would be on Julian Castro, not Bernie.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Bernie isn't getting any landslides anywhere. Those coin tosses tell us all we need to know about which direction the dem primary season is going.

I don't like Sanders but I'm actually rooting for the guy now. he's going to have to climb Mt Everest with Rosie O Donnell on his back to win the nomination and even if he reached the summit, would probably get kicked over the cliff while Hilary plants the flag.

I think you're right wherever the votes are close, but if the difference is stark enough, the DNC won't risk fudging the results. Also, it's much harder to cheat in states where they hold primaries instead of caucuses, so I'm pretty sure Bernie will see some significant successes. I predict Sanders will win NH by a wide margin (20-ish points, if not more).

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

It's going to be Hilary vs Trump or Cruz. Sanders should be campaigning for VP at this point.

I don't think he wants anything to do with a Hillary administration. She stands for everything he is against, like Wall Street and other lobbyists controlling our politics.

Frankly I don't understand how anyone can vote for Hillary. Between the Iraq War vote and the email server as Secretary of State, this is a person who has repeatedly shown terrible judgment. The email thing alone disqualifies her IMHO. No doubt other countries hacked it and managed to get sensitive national security information.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I don't understand how anyone could vote for her. Forget about the rhetoric, just the things we know to be true like the email situation should give people pause.  She cannot be trusted. How will having a president that can't be trusted ever work? 

They all suck. They are all flawed. We're screwed.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Rand Paul dropped out.  Ashame, I liked what he was bringing & would've liked to have heard more from him.  Once the Trump Train starting getting momentum it was obvious he was becoming toast.  IMHO Trump really took away from Rand Paul, Christie & Trump the most. And Kasich just got buried among it all.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Who is going to get the Huckabee, Paul, etc votes?  I guess maybe Rubio or Bush?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Who is going to get the Huckabee, Paul, etc votes?  I guess maybe Rubio or Bush?

Paul supporters are not likely to vote for Establishment candidates like Rubio and Bush. They would go more for Trump/Cruz/Carson.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I read where the chances of Hilary winning all those coin tosses fairly is 1.56%.

Some of the precincts were trying to call the DNC but they wouldn't return their calls.

Look at this. One of the people running the caucus....

v7ryt.jpg

Wont risk fudging results? 14 Its Bush/Gore all over again except now all the people complaining about Bush doing it now get to cheer Hilary doing it. It'll be even easier to rig an election now than it was back then.

Get ready for dimpled, pregnant, and hanging chads that will conveniently go Hilary's way.

This shit is why the current system needs to implode and why I'm voting for Trump no matter what happens. If he drops out I'll just write his name in.

I'm serious about after this election just allowing the corporations to announce who the next president will be every four years. I'm sick of these corrupt games that pass for elections these days. Its a farce.  They don't even bother to pretend that its fair.

Board footer