You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Slash's 2010 solo album

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Fucking A.... Where has all of Dizzy's money gone?!? That is Sad!! I guess with no writing credits he doesn't make much.  Seems more desperate than Gilby. Dang.

Dude, I don't think it's a money thing, it's just his lifestyle. It's a vagabond lifestyle.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Fucking A.... Where has all of Dizzy's money gone?!? That is Sad!! I guess with no writing credits he doesn't make much.  Seems more desperate than Gilby. Dang.

Dude, I don't think it's a money thing, it's just his lifestyle. It's a vagabond lifestyle.

I hope you are right!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Seeing that track list reminded me of how its the first and last time you'll ever see an album that features Cornell with the song title 'Nothing To Say' that he doesn't sing on.

Rimov
 Rep: 10 

Rimov wrote:

I use to hearing 2010's album time after time and i not tired to hearing at all. Only tracks i skip are featuring Adam Levin and Kid Rock.  All others I appriciate very much. But my favorite is 'we all gonna die' and i ask Slash via Twitter to play it in 2013 in Moscow and he play it 21

Track with Fergie is rock imho. She is fairly unknown in Russia so it was my first meet with her. As i could understand she is pop singer who dreaming to be a rock star... No problem to me, she is sexual, she has drive and voice. I also hearing her 'Gimmy shelter' with the Stones, and it was not bad.

Board footer