You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Slash McKagan
 Rep: 11 

Re: GUNS N' ROSES' 'Welcome To The Jungle' Featured In TACO BELL's SUPER B

he GUNS N' ROSES classic "Welcome To The Jungle" is featured in the Super Bowl commercial for Taco Bell's newest menu item: the Quesalupa.

Originally tested at 36 restaurants in Ohio last year, the $2.99 taco, which goes on sale everywhere today, is made with a fried flour tortilla shell stuffed with melted pepper jack cheese. In the 30-second commercial, titled "Bigger Than…", a cast of characters compare the Quesalupa to big trends — hoverboards, Tinder, drones, aliens and man buns. The closing punch line: "The Quesalupa. It’s going to be bigger than everything."

GUNS N' ROSES singer Axl Rose referenced Taco Bell in a January 1 tweet while responding to then-rampant GN'R reunion rumors. He wrote: "The only thing I know 'confirmed' is my LOVE of Taco Bell! Mmmmm…. Taco Bell!! Happy New Years!!" Later that same day, Taco Bell replied to Axl in a tweet from the company's official account: "You're not the only one."

As previously reported, the reunited GUNS N' ROSES — featuring Axl Rose alongside guitarist Slash and bassist Duff McKagan — will play on April 8 and April 9 at the new T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas before headlining California's Coachella Music And Arts Festival on April 16 and April 23.

GUNS N' ROSES is reportedly negotiating with promoters to play as many as 25 stadiums in North America this summer. For the tour, GN'R is said to be asking as much as $3 million per show, with tickets topping out in the $250 to $275 range.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n … i0rxO4G.99

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

Maybe Taco Bell can offer everyone a free taco if CD2 comes out this year.  smile

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yep. His tweet makes so much more sense in hindsight.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

So its like a Taco with a Cheese Quesadilla shell?   neutral

Taco Bell quality has gone way down hill in the last 10-15 years.    When I was in college, used to love taco night.    the Chalupas were great too.

But still, its the only place you can get Baja Blast Mtn Dew.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RaZor wrote:

Maybe Taco Bell can offer everyone a free taco if CD2 comes out this year.  smile

You get karma for this! Nice one. 16

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:
RaZor wrote:

You get karma for this! Nice one. 16

Haha, thx dude.

Board footer