You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Super Bowl predictions

Neemo wrote:

I still say it wasn't a catch...or it was inconclusive enough not to overturn...like u said this stuff happens all the time and last I looked  Denver won by 14 points ... not 7

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I still say it wasn't a catch...or it was inconclusive enough not to overturn...like u said this stuff happens all the time and last I looked  Denver won by 14 points ... not 7

Take away the bad call (all sports radio also says it was a catch) then you can take away that TD. If Carolina gets a TD or a FG there you don't know who wins. Their other TD came on a bonehead special teams play where they thought the punt returner called for a fair catch.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

If Carolina didn't play so shitty, they would have won the game.  But they played shitty.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

If Carolina didn't play so shitty, they would have won the game.  But they played shitty.

Correct.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

It is all a team game...  So Brady played well but so did his receivers etc. one man can't win a game in football, typically. But in Basketball he Almost can.

No doubt. Manning proved that this year. He had the worst season of his career by far, but he's going out a winner. He played it safe in the playoffs and let his defense do the work. Fair or not though, the QB gets most of the blame or praise. An offense, and an entire team can feed off the QB. Cam was not at his best, and the offense followed suit. The defense did their job. They were certainly up to the task.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

It is all a team game...  So Brady played well but so did his receivers etc. one man can't win a game in football, typically. But in Basketball he Almost can.

No doubt. Manning proved that this year. He had the worst season of his career by far, but he's going out a winner. He played it safe in the playoffs and let his defense do the work. Fair or not though, the QB gets most of the blame or praise. An offense, and an entire team can feed off the QB. Cam was not at his best, and the offense followed suit. The defense did their job. They were certainly up to the task.

Good post!

Board footer